• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Annoyed that Kane was offside for that chance, he really shouldn't have been.

I feel sorry for Rashford, it's not his strength playing out there against teams this defensive. Barkley has been so slow on the ball today though.

Last edited:
Nice for the expert football commentator on ITV to remind us that his goals were 2 penalties and a tap in and poor old Rashford didn't have a goal, no anti Kane agenda here then. It's dead easy to score a penalty for England as so many of their superstars have shown in the past.
I think the cross for Sterling was on its way in too.

Don’t get the dismissal of penalties, Messi and Ronaldo miss plenty and there is an upward trend of the volume awarded nowadays so it’s a key skill to have.

Nice for the expert football commentator on ITV to remind us that his goals were 2 penalties and a tap in and poor old Rashford didn't have a goal, no anti Kane agenda here then. It's dead easy to score a penalty for England as so many of their superstars have shown in the past.
Yea I heard that, what was that all about?! Kane was very good today, I think he got MOTM, so not sure the need to try and belittle the hat trick. After all the first goal was very good movement, 2nd was just a pen (fine), 3rd goal was ALL Kane but Sterling actually did get a tap in, 4th was Kane again winning and scoring the pen.

Didn’t get that spin by the commentator at all to be honest?

England U21 v Kosovo U21
UEFA Under-21 Championship Qualifier
19:45
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Steven Sessegnon is looking as good tonight

Max Aarons is a no-brainer for a bid in January

Last edited:
Back