• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Henderson is a bang average player. How he captains a club of Liverpools stature, let alone makes the team, is beyond me.

Its no Liverpool bias at all. I actually rate Lallana, and would have him over Wheelchair all day long - but Henderson? Forget it, they are as bad as each other.

That being said, Lallana and Wheelchair dont play the same roles so probably wouldnt be in competition anyway.

there is a criticism of Henderson that he plays it simple and backwards but fudge me I much prefer that version than the one who believes he is the second coming of Gerrard and pings hollywood balls into touch.

Our CM is pretty poor at the moment kick on the next generation.

Henderson is a bang average player. How he captains a club of Liverpools stature, let alone makes the team, is beyond me.

Its no Liverpool bias at all. I actually rate Lallana, and would have him over Wheelchair all day long - but Henderson? Forget it, they are as bad as each other.

That being said, Lallana and Wheelchair dont play the same roles so probably wouldnt be in competition anyway.

I think JW and Lallana both can open up a defence albeit coming from different starting points.

Dier, all day long - even though he hasnt been on his best form for a while.

Yep he's younger and stays fitter..........that's about it for me.

Dier has improved slightly in the last month when playing, wonder if Poch has given him a needed kick up the backside.
We are have little choice with him in that area ATM.

Yep he's younger and stays fitter..........that's about it for me.

Dier has improved slightly in the last month when playing, wonder if Poch has given him a needed kick up the backside.
We are have little choice with him in that area ATM.

Mostly Ive just thought he was exhausted. Not so much a kick up the backside as a bit of a rest now Wanyama is back.

He has played a hell of a lot of football this season, through necessity due to all the injuries we have had.

Yeah - I see Lallana as crap Eriksen and Wheelchair as crap Winks

Yeah - I see Lallana as crap Eriksen and Wheelchair as crap Winks

Thats the Spurs goggles at work. I tend to downplay my teams players talents as attempt to give a slightly less biased view.
I despise tribalism in every walk of life. With football being passion I can't abide it. But dont allow it to get out of hand when discussing the 'GHod like state' ;) of Eriksen, Dele and Kane.

Wheelchair is hard work for me because he's a worm personality (I believe he must have one) wise. He is when fit an excellent footballer as is Lallana.
Winksy is such a talent I'm just hoping he comes back fit

I always liked Lallana at SCBC, a very good player. He seems to have drunk the kool aid at Pool and gone full knob head, but he is still a very good player.

See there's my problem!
Liverpool blah blah is so demeaning/typical/annoying especially from a Spurs fan!
We are better.....well I hope we are.....but even that's a bit weird when I think of it.

Pause (lunch) :)

He [Wheelchair] is when fit an excellent footballer ....

This is where I disagree entirely. And its no bias playing part. I very simply do not rate him.

I think his reputation is entirely undeserved and see no reason for it to have even been "won" in the first place.

He does have good technique, occasionally spots a fine pass, but honestly I just think he is "meh" as a player. No real outstanding quality, discpline, team ethic, position... Just a very average performer.

See there's my problem!
Liverpool blah blah is so demeaning/typical/annoying especially from a Spurs fan!
We are better.....well I hope we are.....but even that's a bit weird when I think of it.

Pause (lunch) :)

Liverpool players have a habit of being clams once the scouse has infected them.

Same as Arsenal, their players over time just develop a sneer.

Pay attention, you'll see it.

Its not spurs tinted anything, it just is what it is.

This is where I disagree entirely. And its no bias playing part. I very simply do not rate him.

I think his reputation is entirely undeserved and see no reason for it to have even been "won" in the first place.

He does have good technique, occasionally spots a fine pass, but honestly I just think he is "meh" as a player. No real outstanding quality, discpline, team ethic, position... Just a very average performer.

He's basically Tom Carroll who clung on as Arsenal declined, rather than dropping down to a Swansea as we rose.

Thats the Spurs goggles at work. I tend to downplay my teams players talents as attempt to give a slightly less biased view.
I despise tribalism in every walk of life. With football being passion I can't abide it. But dont allow it to get out of hand when discussing the 'GHod like state' ;) of Eriksen, Dele and Kane.

Wheelchair is hard work for me because he's a worm personality (I believe he must have one) wise. He is when fit an excellent footballer as is Lallana.
Winksy is such a talent I'm just hoping he comes back fit

The point was more about their style/position. Lallana is a creative AM like Eriksen, whereas Wheelchair is a deeper-sitting ballplaying CM like Winks

Back