• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Too easily dismissed by some who fail to use the same set of KPIs on other players and vice versa.

His goal record for us and in his entire career is up there with some of the best

He was one of the best in league football, if he had been a bit smarter he may have been a good international but he wasn't. great shame.

And no understanding of the offside law.

You know, Ibrahimovic led the list in terms of being caught offside the most in the league before this weekend - 36 or something to Defoe's 24. (http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ue-statistics-offsides-2016-17-sportgalleries)

Yet, I wouldn't call Ibra particularly in the dark about offside. I think it's more of a 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take' sort of thing. ;) It was frustrating when he played for us, but hey, they were different times.

You know, Ibrahimovic led the list in terms of being caught offside the most in the league before this weekend - 36 or something to Defoe's 24. (http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ue-statistics-offsides-2016-17-sportgalleries)

Yet, I wouldn't call Ibra particularly in the dark about offside. I think it's more of a 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take' sort of thing. ;) It was frustrating when he played for us, but hey, they were different times.

Could be United get the ball more in the other half of the field than Sunderland do?

Could be United get the ball more in the other half of the field than Sunderland do?

Yeah, but then we got the ball into the other half a lot too back when Defoe played for us - not so much in his first couple of years, but much more after his return from Pompey. Those last five-odd years were when we dominated most games we played in, at least until the legs went around the 60/70th minute mark.

There's no denying that Defoe gets caught offside a lot, but I don't think his tally's *that* much higher than comparable forwards.

The offsides are frustrating but thats the downside you have to take for his output of goals, all players have something to give them their edge, Defoes has been to play the fine line game with offside, but rather than look at the negative I would look at the fact his career has spawned 260 goals in his career.

As a non-English person, I look at the squad and shake my head. There is absolutely no leaders in that side except Cahill. What happened to the England squad?

The team for tonight has been leaked:

England team to face Germany

Hart; Walker, Cahill, Keane, Smalling, Bertrand; Dier, Livermore: Lallana, Alli, Vardy.

Really dont hope that our boys play the full 180 minutes this week.

The team for tonight has been leaked:

England team to face Germany

Hart; Walker, Cahill, Keane, Smalling, Bertrand; Dier, Livermore: Lallana, Alli, Vardy.

Really dont hope that our boys play the full 180 minutes this week.

Take out the 3 Spurs players and that's pretty much a Sunday League side. Poor Southgate has really got nothing to work with

I just had to Google who Keane was. I thought Southgate might just be trolling Defoe by trying to naturalise Robbie.

Take out the 3 Spurs players and that's pretty much a Sunday League side. Poor Southgate has really got nothing to work with

I just had to Google who Keane was. I thought Southgate might just be trolling Defoe by trying to naturalise Robbie.
Keane is really good.

fudging hell what will happen if a really good player retires from German football, will they declare a days holiday, this bloke must have the most appearances as a sub in international football.

Back