• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I am still very bitter about that one, mainly because of the insistence that contact = foul. This was also why I was happy when I saw the view that made it look like Lamella dived, we owed them one.

The victims are only using one angle and no the one the lino had

The one they had used makes it look like VVD is pulling off a dance move, but every other angle shows him putting the boot in and also IMO hitting lamella in the back

I can put it simpler... its more of a penalty than the one Llalana won vs Everton

Which angle is this? All the ones i've seen have shown clear contact

Which angle is this? All the ones i've seen have shown clear contact
this one makes it look like the contact is from lamella jumping in

since seen other angles where its clearly not the case - but at the time I did think it was payback for the 2014 dive.

I don't think any if our other AMs would have won that pen, eriksen wouldnt have put himself in there to get kicked and if Dele did it the ref wouldn't have given it anyway.

this one makes it look like the contact is from lamella jumping in

since seen other angles where its clearly not the case - but at the time I did think it was payback for the 2014 dive.

Cheers buddy. I hadn't seen that one yet. Yeah the contact is not as clear here but you can still see it just about

I don't think any if our other AMs would have won that pen, eriksen wouldnt have put himself in there to get kicked and if Dele did it the ref wouldn't have given it anyway.
Eriksen would have put himself in there, but he probably wouldn't have gone to ground. Or if he did, not as theatrically as Coco. Love the guy!

Back