• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Hope he comes back to the Eric that we saw. No doubt he is still tarnished by the media and some fans as a flop.

Goal or assist every three games with fantastic work ethic and usually is the player that finds the pass before a direct assist.

I think most fans would love him back as he changed opinions

His stats the way you describe don’t do him merit IMO hence why he may not be asbrayed by other sides

I'm unsure how this lengthy layoff have affected him, but otherwise delighted to have him back. If - hopefully when - he gets back to the Lamela of 2016, he will be a massive boost for us.

We have missed Lamela badly, especially in away matches. Remember, we have only won 1 match away against top 6 teams in the league in the last 3 years. That only win was against ManCity when Lamela came on to set up our winning goal for Eriksen. Can see Lamela taking time to get back his best form after he returns. Until he regains his best form, I think he needs to concentrate more on creating goal scoring chances than going into hard tackles.

He was just starting to score goals for us as well the 6 months or so before he got injured. He was not what I was expecting when we signed him but he more then proved his worth to me.

Think he will need a couple of months to get back into the swing of things after so long out, but pleased he is back.

Admit it, all the Spurs fans miss him now.:D
he is The original 30 million signing who almost everyone slated in his first season, then good things started to happen before the double hips ...

i forget, did he play up top when kane was out ?

Back