• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Assists for Kane's goals so far :
16 = Eriksen
11 = Alli
7 = Lamela
6 = Chadli

Remember, Lamela has not played for almost 1 year now. He is our most creative player and more consistent than Eriksen.

But he's not played for a year competitively. So training or not, it will be different to actually getting out there and getting the minutes in. I think he's great. He works hard, has skills and vision. I was anticipating big things from him before he was then injured. Hopefully he can reach those levels again but I'll be patient.
I would be amazed if he could return and reach the same level of high energy performance as before the injuries, I missed playing for 18 months when I was 28 and it took me almost the same time to get back to the same level, I know it's only "park football" but it was at a high level and played twice a week with 2 nights training, obviously sport medicine has moved on but it's bloody had work both physically and mentally.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...for-first-team-return-after-almost-a-year-out

Tottenham host Bournemouth on October 14 at Wembley, following the World Cup Qualifiers, and welcome Liverpool to their temporary home eight days later with a Champions League trip to Real Madrid in between.

Lamela may return to the matchday squad on any of those dates to bridge a 12-month absence after making his last competitive appearance in a Spurs shirt, as a 61st-minute substitute, in the 2-1 EFL Cup defeat at Anfield on October 25, 2016.

The club should organize a party, funfair, a millitary parade, blood donation campaign or whatever else needed to celebrate the return of the club's favourite son Lamela !:D

Erics first premier league goal ... look at how he draws the defender near him to open up the space to run past him and curl one in off the post

Erics first premier league goal ... look at how he draws the defender near him to open up the space to run past him and curl one in off the post

It is among some of the mysteries at Spurs
1) Lamela and Dembele not scoring many despite scoring regularly for their previous clubs
2) Kane not scoring in August
3) Eriksen not scoring from freekicks despite doing so previously
4) Lloris not kicking the ball properly

Back