• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

A pretty major injury then, to not even be running this late in the piece and why all the secrecy? The club were very open about Rose and Vertonghen et al.

I think the club have been pretty open about Lamela too. We know that he went to Rome and has only just come back. We know that he hasn't been responding to treatment as well as would be hoped. And we know that he does not have a scheduled return date. What more do we want to know?

I think the club have been pretty open about Lamela too. We know that he went to Rome and has only just come back. We know that he hasn't been responding to treatment as well as would be hoped. And we know that he does not have a scheduled return date. What more do we want to know?
It's not the information from the club to us that I'm worried about...........more the information between player and club being all ok.

I won't settle for anything less than a 24/7 Lamela webcam with running commentary from Poch. It's the least they can do for us fans.

It's not the information from the club to us that I'm worried about...........more the information between player and club being all ok.

If Poch said something on that people would just say that the only reason he would comment is if there was something up. He can't win on this one.

If Poch said something on that people would just say that the only reason he would comment is if there was something up. He can't win on this one.
I'm not really expecting him to say anything...It's more just my own interest in the situation. Whatever it is, Poch has my trust to manage it however he sees fit.

Surely Lamela could help out with the new stadium build? Maybe a bit of grouting or tiling or something? Banksman. Sweeping up. Lazy feck. For his billion pounds per week; presumably we are insured for him not playing.

If you want an update just ask Spurs7891 aka the T1000 as he's Lamela's Dad.

He's watching you, Juergen.

hal.jpg

Poch on Jan (and Harry).........or is he talking to others here as well??

Mauricio said: "When a player has an injury and works and focuses on trying to recover as soon as possible and shows they are professional, what happens is what has happened with Jan.

"He looks sharp, looks fit and deserves praise because he’s a great professional. He was good and we’re happy Jan is back with the group. It’s important all the players are fit."

There were more plaudits from the manager for Harry as well. "It’s the same as Jan, we feel proud to have him with us not just because he’s a fantastic player, but he’s a man that shows always the commitment, the will to win - his mentality is fantastic."

He's posted a picture of himself doing a pilates class on insta

Good exercise for people recovering from hip/knee joint injuries and back pain..

The late night photo that proves Erik Lamela is on the road to recovery for Tottenham Hotspur

The Argentine has been out for months with his injury but his latest Instagram post shows he's working hard to get back

Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Erik Lamela has given fans some cheer after posting a new image of him working hard to return from his hip injury.

The EFL Cup defeat at Anfield on October 25 was the last time the 24-year-old pulled on a Spurs shirt. He missed the following Premier League game against Leicester City through illness.

After recovering from that he was preparing for the Champions League game against Bayer Leverkusen when he felt discomfort in his hip during a training session at Hotspur Way.

Since then he has needed to deal with family problems back home in and Argentina and was also allowed to travel back to former club Roma for treatment on the injury due to the slow recovery time. His manager Mauricio Pochettino initially seemed concerned by the progress of his rehabilitation but in recent weeks has been more positive.

Now Lamela has posted the following photo on an Instagram Story showing himself doing pilates exercises at night to help him get back to the required fitness, with a clock showing the time 10 o'clock on it. The image went up late last night.

Erik-Lamela-pilates.jpg

Erik Lamela working hard last night to get back to fitness

It's not the first time Lamela has taken to social media during his rehabilitation period with a series of tweets denouncing rumours of an impending exit from Spurs as well as other personal issues, but they were swiftly deleted.

Spurs have missed the Argentine's creativity and aggressive pressing style and many fans have been hoping he will return in time to help them battle in the Premier League title race as well as in the FA Cup and Europa League if they are still in both competitions.

Until he returns, speculation will continue to persist about his future at the club with plenty of rumours surrounding a return to either Italy or Argentina in the summer.

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/late-night-photo-proves-erik-12638815

----------------------------------------------

Good to see his pic after so long. Hope he will come back soon with the same creativity and tenacity that we had badly missed.

Back