• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I aint no Sheikh-but lets talk weather

[video=youtube;d9izbmvYnxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9izbmvYnxQ[/video]

](*,) ](*,)

376128-top_foto1-0g8t1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22752544

We'll be ok provided they don't release too much from the Cacsade and the other river Berounka..

Sitting at 3000 currently, they were talking about trying to release it upto 3300 as defences can handle 3700 but it is tense..

Whereabouts are ya?

We'll be ok provided they don't release too much from the Cacsade and the other river Berounka..

Sitting at 3000 currently, they were talking about trying to release it upto 3300 as defences can handle 3700 but it is tense..

Whereabouts are ya?

Barrandov and the office is near Andel, so for me it is no problem

Yeah no probs here too, was a little worried as in Branik near the river but once made it to work near IP Pavlova it was no hassle - nice hill the water could not have gotten up :D

When in the sunshine like we have been the last few days, I genuinely believe Liverpool is in the top ten cities in the world. The weather has been amazing.

Just got back from New York nice and humid 30 to 32 degrees. Oh and what eye candy, luckily the fine wife enjoyed playing spot the fake boob game and spot the bra-less game.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

When in the sunshine like we have been the last few days, I genuinely believe Liverpool is in the top ten cities in the world. The weather has been amazing.

Not sure about that but yeah places do look so much better when the sun is out, honestly think if we could this global warming thing right the tourist board would be on a goldmine.

Anyone else notice how beautiful and green the countryside is at the moment?

Not sure about that but yeah places do look so much better when the sun is out, honestly think if we could this global warming thing right the tourist board would be on a goldmine.

Anyone else notice how beautiful and green the countryside is at the moment?

When I leave work in Blandford Forum and drive back to Stourpaine the countryside is really in vibrant form, a long slow (cold) spring really suited natures needs it looks like to me.

Now's the time to be eating grass fed meat (if you aren't vegi like me), raw milk etc.

I just brought my misses some steaks etc from Laverstoke Farm - http://www.laverstokepark.co.uk/info/about.aspx

Got her a lamb shank this time as well as 4 fillet steaks and 1 ribeye. I get 12 Eggs and some Mozzarella! :-k

Back to cloudy overcast brick today after a forecast of lovely unbroken sunshine was forecast yesterday, they really are hopeless !!!

This time next week I will be just about to sit in the Rhodes sunshine on my holibobs..

Guaranteed 30c sunshine, cannot wait...

Weather looking superb this weekend and into next week, was so nice to leave work at 5.50pm and it be lovely and warm still

Not bad for mid-winter in Sydney

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372981144.853321.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372981144.853321.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 13
Holy summer of brick! Been enjoying a steady 10-12'C, wind and rain the last 3-4 days :( Forecast says 12-14'C the next week or so.

It takes a hell of a lot alcohol to keep reminding me why I live up north...

When I leave work in Blandford Forum and drive back to Stourpaine the countryside is really in vibrant form, a long slow (cold) spring really suited natures needs it looks like to me.

Now's the time to be eating grass fed meat (if you aren't vegi like me), raw milk etc.

I just brought my misses some steaks etc from Laverstoke Farm - http://www.laverstokepark.co.uk/info/about.aspx

Got her a lamb shank this time as well as 4 fillet steaks and 1 ribeye. I get 12 Eggs and some Mozzarella! :-k

Blandford..:) i used to go to school nearby..ages ago. have not been back there in 20 years.

I went to school 12 miles from Blandford :)

This high pressure looks like it is staying with us for the time being although an increased risk of thunderstorms next week.

Back