• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

“Arsene can say what he wants, but this is the club I will stay with. I love the spirit, the philosophy and the people."

Arsene really is a bit of a clam ... surprised he actually knows what a good keeper looks like based on his buying history

I'm sure Man U would enquire about Lloris if they lost De Gea, but I'm equally sure they'd be put off by Levy's asking price. I could see v. Gaal going for Krul.

I'm sure Man U would enquire about Lloris if they lost De Gea, but I'm equally sure they'd be put off by Levy's asking price. I could see v. Gaal going for Krul.

I doubt there will be an asking price, methinks the answer will just be no

He will be with us until he retires. That's my prediction. Might be a bold one but he appears to be settled, we are challengers towards the top end of the table, if not the top of the table. We support him & he is very much appreciated by our fans. Maybe it's just me but I think that if he had wanted to leave, he would have left by now.

Could be just hopeful thinking. He's my favourite player at the club & the best keeper that we could have playing for us. Could be a club legend by the time that he retires, if he stays with us. Fingers crossed!!

Krul? They guy can have his pick of keepers in the summer pretty much and he goes for a keeper he wouldnt even select for Holland??

He will buy Begovic and Krul. Begovic will play in every game, but will be subbed for Krul when United gets a penalty against them... I'll get my coat:rolleyes:

Poch on Lloris: "We don't have news. He's in hospital. We wait for doctor now. We hope nothing big. It's a cut on the tendon."

At least, if he's out for a while, we don't really have anything left to play for, so the timing could be worse.

Hope it's nothing serious though.

Back