• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Didn't Cerny play in both legs against Arsenal in 08?.. I have no doubt Lloris will play in the final.

I don't think I'll ever see another goalkeeper in a positive light now that he has set such a benchmark for us.

I don't think I'll ever see another goalkeeper in a positive light now that he has set such a benchmark for us.

Its been so long since we had a really dominant keeper ..

So good that we can depend on him to bail us out when needed.

kpdbgbf.jpg

his celebration today was unreal. OUR CAPTAIN. OUR LEADER.

UTD reckon they will take him off our hands this Summer if De Gea runs off to Madrid. Here's hoping they fall apart in these next couple of months.

Man U have no chance of signing him! Why would Levy entertain a sale to any club, let alone to a Premier League rival? Manchester United likely aren't the only interested club, we'll just say no to them all when they ask.

For what it's worth too, I think Lloris is really enjoying his time with us now, so I'm not convinced that he would be in any hurry to leave anyhow.

Boy do I hope that he is still at Spurs next season.

So many fantastic match-winning saves.

Looked at little bit tinkled off at the final whistle because of our defenders - not that I blame him...

Without Hugo, Kane and Eriksen we would have a negative points total this season.

Another unreal save from Hugo to save our asses. He really is incredibly good.

i think he should've done better with the first goal going through his legs, but he more than made up for it with that final save. his reactions are ridiculous.

If Lloris continues playing like this and if we continue "killing" games like we did today, he will win La-Liga next season.

Back