• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Well, IF it is true then all I can is this.

From your passing....

BaleGoals_original.gif

to your shooting....

huddlestone-goal-o.gif

..you always produced something befitting of the shirt.

All the best big fella, you'll never be forgotten.

=D>

Shame things just didnt quite work out for him at WHL. I felt there was a lot about him that made him a true "Tottenham player". I don't think it's the full picture to say he didnt fully for with what AVB was doing... the fact is, since Jol he has not been a regular. I blame Juande for taking away his ketchup and having a skinny mother.

Had Hudd been a Spurs player in another era.... be it the slower paced game of 20+ years ago, or the dismal days before 2005, and he would have become a true legend, rather than a cult hero.

Good luck big guy, you should be welcomed back warmly in the future. If Hull build the side around you they might make waves his season.

Kind of sad to see him go but he won't get the playing time with us. He is almost a truly wonderful player, but almost, and you would need to build a team around him to use his strengths.
bet he scores some screamers this season, hopefully a couple against the arse.

Not dis-similar to another couple long-term servants at Spurs (Defoe and Lennon), he was a ok/decent player for us but its hard not to feel that he failed to realise his full potential

Best of luck to ya Tommy. A real 'Spurs' type of player - great passer of the ball and stylish with it - will never forget a few of his goals either (screamer against Bolton, thunderbolt against the scum, pearler against City away, curler into the corner against Cheatski).

People should NEVER forget this geezer was a regular starter in CM, alongside Luka, the year we made the CL. Lad has real ability, shame he doesn't quite fit into AVB's system. Personally I wouldn't sell him as he offers something different from the bench.. but oh well.

Changed the game when he came on against Everton at WHL I thought. Had a decent finish to the season too I thought after being out for so much of it.

Fare thee well, Tom Hull-elstone. Magnificent feet, great vision yet sadly unable to dominate games. Play well every game except for against us.

I was going to say that he must mean in the mobility stakes, however GHod was much more mobile and far more talented

I can only assume that if anyone thinks that Hudd is anywere near the level of Hodd they never saw Hodd play, he streets ahead of Hudd in everyway.

Assou-Ekotto tweeted this a couple of hours ago:
@TomHuddlestone6 good luck man

This transfer is probably pretty nailed-on by the looks of things.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 1m
We've reached agreement with Hull City for the transfer of Tom Huddlestone with Jake Livermore heading to the KC Stadium on season-long loan

Back