• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Farewell, Tom. Thanks for being part of one of the best midfield pairings in this club's recent history. And I'm only sorry your injuries got in the way of your return to the first team as the mobile, energetic player you were for those last couple of months in 2009-2010.

The Huddlefro will live on.

Re: Huddlefro'

Sad to see him go, for a few years he looked like he would go on to be one of the greats but ever since that injury he's never regained the same form with us, hope he can do it there.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Aaron Lennon's boozing crew has been cut down to just him - have to go to Marbella with Siggy next year -

Will always remember the cracking goals against Chelsea and against the Goons on the stroke of half time which got us back into the game...

I'll definitely miss him. From his debut at Fulham, to his half-volley against City, to chatting up my missus whilst I went for a tinkle in a Chigwell pub. I wish him all the best at Hull and I'll be hoping he finally gets to have his hair chopped this season.

A bit sad about this acctually. I see the reasons, and I understand why, but this just feels weird... Been one of my favourites for a long time. If Hull keep him fit and gives him regular game time I suspect he'll be changing clubs again soon. A in shape and fit Thudd is a player most clubs in the league, barring the very top ones, would benefit from. Best of luck to him, and please score before you meet us at the lane!

Actually nice to see .. thanks for posting

He needs to play (think it will help his fitness/mobility), good to see a club excited about him (and Jake)

Warmed my heart a bit, that. For all the talk of 'cast-offs' and 'deadwood' (what a term), we still have to remember that these are some seriously talented guys we're letting go by the lower half of the Premier League's standards. And I'd like to see both Tom and Jake do well. Especially Hudd, though: it'll be nice to finally watch him be the main man in a side that is built around him and with fans who all think he's brilliant. Maybe he'll finally reach the heights everyone thought he would reach when we bought him from Derby all those years ago.

Seems the Hull fans are pleased http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/224400-Tom-Huddlestone-and-Jake-Livermore?

Good signing for them and hopefully a good move for him as well. Good luck Tom.

Actually its potentially a brilliant capture for a newly promoted side like Hull. There was every sign towards the end of last season that the Thudd we knew and loved before his injury was coming back into full throttle. And you'd assume that Hull are likely to need every ounce of vision, invention, PL experience and sheer class a player like Tom can provide.

A bit sad about this acctually. I see the reasons, and I understand why, but this just feels weird... Been one of my favourites for a long time. If Hull keep him fit and gives him regular game time I suspect he'll be changing clubs again soon. A in shape and fit Thudd is a player most clubs in the league, barring the very top ones, would benefit from. Best of luck to him, and please score before you meet us at the lane!

Well put!

Bet he scores his first haircutting goal against us! Would be typical :D

That said, a side of me doesn't want him to ever score again (now he's not with us). I wanna see him hitting Hollywood balls with 3 feet of dreadlock :D

Good luck big boy.

Wholeheartedly agree - his passing was effortless and esquisite to the eye. Also whilst people are happy selling these type of players (and understandably players wanting to move on) it is these players who are part of the furniture as it were. Lennons and Dawsons of this world.

Hudd is only 26. There is probably a sell on clause and I think he could have a big season if he stays fit and may indeed alert clubs abroad where his style is probably more suited.
I hope he gets back into the England set up..it would re-ignite my interest in the national side. (I have just remembered they are playing tonight)
I think Jake will do well in the EPL.

Last edited:
Back