• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

There are systems in place in other countries with non-political presidents, such as Israel and Ireland. There are ways the Head of State can be elected and the job structured without it having to be a Tony Blair or the Blow Job on the Office sofa chap.

Won’t happen. Servitude is ingrained as an attitude in England. There’s a love of tugging the forelock to ‘those above’.

Do we get a day off?

No. They’ll make sure the peasants continue to work.

I got tickets for Leicester next weekend - am I right in thinking that will get called off now?

Her burial will be 10 days after her death though, so the Sunday after Leicester. Doesn't really bode well.

You could try to sneak into Westminster Cathedral instead, I suppose. Not quite as modern as NWHL of course, but it's quite the occation.

Won’t happen. Servitude is ingrained as an attitude in England. There’s a love of tugging the forelock to ‘those above’.

No. They’ll make sure the peasants continue to work.

I dont believe servitude is ingrained in the current generations, attitudes changed after the war and respect for the establishment has rightly been eroding due to the behaviour of people in power, with the unions and labour movement broken there is just no machine available to stand against the ruling powers and people are apathetic.

The last of the great generation, the ones who lived through the evil of Hitler.

I respect her quite dignity and sacrifice for others in a job she did not ask for no matter the privilege that came with it.

In time I would agree the discussion should move onto whether we have a monarchy like other European countries(look at me siding with those emotions)

Not big on royalty, especially the younger ones. But she was by all accounts a good, trustworthy and caring monarch, and I suspect that a lot of what monarchy is dies with her - not only in Great Britain. I may be speaking out of my behind, but I just cannot see how people could rally around or find support with someone like Charles or his offspring. Condolences to all Britons.

I mean this one takes this Mick surely.

The poor mare is dead, she isn't going to some brick tip with loads of kids kicking the back of her seat for 4 hours

Attachments

• IMG-20220908-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20220908-WA0012.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 26
Back