• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

I'm no royalist but do feel some affection for her, she has been a constant symbol of stability in an ever changing world and probably her coronation was one of the most memorable things in my childhood.

The life she's lead and the changes she's experienced is extraordinary. Probably the main reason why I enjoy watching The Crown, is that historical perspective - seeing what the queen has lived through, and how the world, her country and her family has changed over the decades.

I work with autistic people. One of them is a huuuuuuge fan of the queen. She's literally his hero. Whenever we talk about her, and says Charles will take over as king one day, he gets angry and in some sort of denial. Yesterday he went to London for the first time in his life to see Buckingham Palace and all the royal stuff, and today this. What timing. Maybe to be there for the public grief will help him process her death.

A BBC journalist tweeted that she was dead, but deleted it - so she's definitely gone. Charles as king, eh? How's that gonna go down with the public?

She waited until Bojo left - top trolling

Weird thing to be born in line to the throne. She wasn't first in line was she? But she was a natural. Whether a monarchist or not, have to respect her diligent tenure. Always with a cheeky smile on her face.

Do we get new money now? Don't want Charles' mug on my £20 note.

Weird thing to be born in line to the throne. She wasn't first in line was she? But she was a natural. Whether a monarchist or not, have to respect her diligent tenure. Always with a cheeky smile on her face.

Do we get new money now? Don't want Charles' mug on my £20 note.
It'll give them an excuse to print some more.

Back