• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

i wish her the best, a peaceful and non painful last few days/weeks.

I do hope though that once she passes, we can have an actual discussion on the monarchy and it's place in society in 2022 and the future without Daily Mail misty eyes. Time for us to move on.
Skip Prince Charles and let Prince William take the reign. Would help rejuvenate and fresh it up a bit.

Skip Prince Charles and let Prince William take the reign. Would help rejuvenate and fresh it up a bit.

Yeh I would like to see William in a less formal more force for good PR modern role, less pomp and ceremony

Based on the transition from old to new I accepted it but all the showing off on military force as part of the royal parade is cringing and not what I think the modern world should look like. Yeh war happens but not sure we need a reminder with tanks rolled out for Birthdays

With that said hopefully things are peaceful for the Queen, she has been been a great ambassador for this Country

Agree in theory but the replacement will be self serving politians with the hangs on replaced by multi national interests.

There are systems in place in other countries with non-political presidents, such as Israel and Ireland. There are ways the Head of State can be elected and the job structured without it having to be a Tony Blair or the Blow Job on the Office sofa chap.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for her, the country and indeed the world would be a much better place if our other so called public servants had done as good a job as she has. She would have been a better PM than most of them that have served in my lifetime.
Having said that it's time to end the monarchy.

Back