• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
If Harry does go,I hope when Levy finds Tottenham in 12/18 months time in mid-table misery like before Harry came to the Lane I hope Joe Lewis will tell him to clear his desk and feck off and get someone in who puts Spurs first not his own personnal views i.e his director of football philosophy.

If he gets the sack because of not getting third you got to wonder why fergie is still in the job,losing an 8 point lead,drawing a game 4 all after being 3-1,4-2 up and picking the wrong team on a number of occasions at the end of the season.

You hope we do brick if Harry leaves?

Harry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spurs??

Ok then

Just do it already!

or don't!

either way make a f'ing decision.

Give Daniel Levy some time mate...he is use approaching the end of mourning/shiva...incidentaly, this is exactly why many were annoyed by Redknapp's tasteless television timing...

June 2002 white hart lane capacity 36500.

In the meantime,arsenal,man ure,Emirates Marketing Project,Saudi Sportswashing Machine,chelsea increase their capacity or move to new grounds.

June 2012 white hart lane capacity 36500.

Can't compete with transfer fees + salaries plus increase in season ticket waiting list in the last five years due to higher league positions by Harry and his staff.

Well done Levy thanks for doing your job.

Wriggly

4-5-4

Rossi22

Cl - el - el

But it should've been 4-4-3, i.e. CL-CL-CL, which equates to at a conservative loss of ?ú35 million.

This would've strengthened us and weakened our rivals.

We all know it, Harry knows it and most importantly, Levy and the Spurs board also know it.

yeah its really funny laughing at a facial tic, caused in a car accident when he was in such a state they gave him the last rites (and one of his mates died.)

well funny

You've mentioned this a few times now, drawing more attention to it than anyone else has.
Furthermore, Military Boy, read African's post. 'the twitchy thing aside' means he didn't find that bit funny.
Is your horse higher than TMK's? Or do you think yours just has a bigger dingdong?

Obnoxious doesn't even cover it.

Argue the facts. Redknapp has cost us CL two years in a row. That's failure.

You've mentioned this a few times now, drawing more attention to it than anyone else has.
Furthermore, Military Boy, read African's post. 'the twitchy thing aside' means he didn't find that bit funny.
Is your horse higher than TMK's? Or do you think yours just has a bigger dingdong?

I know he didn't, numbnuts.

I just don't think its funny to poke fun of a guy for something he has no control of, what next - laughing at blind people?

not sure what your problem is, but whatever it is, keep it to yourself or complain to the mods

Failure would be not qualifying for the CL if you qualified for it every year.

I don't remember us qualifying for the CL under any other manager - FACT

June 2002 white hart lane capacity 36500.

In the meantime,arsenal,man ure,Emirates Marketing Project,Saudi Sportswashing Machine,chelsea increase their capacity or move to new grounds.

June 2012 white hart lane capacity 36500.

Can't compete with transfer fees + salaries plus increase in season ticket waiting list in the last five years due to higher league positions by Harry and his staff.

Well done Levy thanks for doing your job.

I won't even pick apart what is obviously a vitriolic, gut-felt post defending one of the greatest self-interested men I have ever seen in my life...let me spell out that I do NOT mean Daniel Levy by the way...but of the clubs you've mentioned we finished above Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea, should absolutely have finished above Arsenal (enter the greatest self-interested man and attendant failings) and we finished behind both Manchester clubs like other clubs with bigger stadia (Goons, Chelscum, Villa, Newcash...)

What's your point? Other than you, like all of us, would've liked a big new stadium by now, but none more so than Daniel Levy...it's funny...I read what a fudge-up he is from some people, who feel that he is only a 'businessman' who doesn't care, yet fail to recognize that AS a PROPER businessman, he/the club would benefit more from a new stadium than anyone. Put it this way; IF he ever WANTED to sell, he'd stand a fatter chance getting piles of conga with a new stadium wouldn't he!

But it should've been 4-4-3, i.e. CL-CL-CL, which equates to at a conservative loss of ?ú35 million.

This would've strengthened us and weakened our rivals.

We all know it, Harry knows it and most importantly, Levy and the Spurs board also know it.

And lets hope they do something about it.

Back