• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
I would like you to explain why he didn't kill the speculation to be honest. Actually, I want it to be explained why it is acceptable that he didn't kill it, when he knew that it could affect our form. He saw it happen to Fergie, so he would have had some idea from the very start. Why didn't he kill it? Probably because he wanted to go to England. Why is that acceptable? For us? I don't know. I really don't know.

And I haven't been swayed by Arc or anyone else, I'm not his acolyte.
Because he wanted the job? Why is this hard for people to understand? If the FA had offered the job he would have taken it, of that I am certain. He didn't create the media brickstorm though, despite all of the petty and macaronic comments made about his ability to sway the press.

The project and arcspace comments were mickey taking, I'm reasonably convinced that you can form your own opinions.

But you're going to have to live with the fact that I believe that your reaction to Golfcoursegate is way over the top, and until a manager who can produce the football that HR has orchestrated and can demonstrably prove to offer more than HR has proved he can deliver, then I see no sense in changing things.

We have seen too much managerial change, when the wind changes direction - at the moment the club is heading in the right direction. If we can keep the hawks at bay, keep the crew happy and on board, and keep all the people rowing paddling to the beat of the drum, we will do alright.

We just need to stop all the people having panic attacks from screaming "icebergs icebergs" and unsettling everything - quiet.

I heard that Eva Longoria whats my nut... but im pretty sure she will be announcing this also.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

there was a journo (Mick Dennis) on the radio this morning who said that Redknapp is on his way out of Spurs. He has links to the club and Redknapp.

there was a journo (Mick Dennis) on the radio this morning who said that Redknapp is on his way out of Spurs. He has links to the club and Redknapp.

havent seen any reference to it online

but on a more surprising note...Bankrupt is on twitter as bankrupt and he's got like 1000 followers including Rio ferdinand. Nice

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT

Mick Dennis on @sportsbreakfast confirming the many many rumours I have heard about Harry Redknapp not being at Spurs next season

Bloke who I work for occasionally has a box at the lane is in with quite a few of the ex players mabbut Roberts as far as I know not afraid to say its not gonna jeopardise it of true lol he sometimes hears things nothing big though guess we'll see

Don't know why this rumour is picking up a bit. 4-5-4, right up there with bill nic etc. No way we will get rid of twitchy, why would we ? 4-5-4

Bloke who I work for occasionally has a box at the lane is in with quite a few of the ex players mabbut Roberts as far as I know not afraid to say its not gonna jeopardise it of true lol he sometimes hears things nothing big though guess we'll see

cool cheers dude

thats really all we ask for in this place. regulars that dont have anything to gain by the info that tells us stuff straight..no cryptic bollox and give a hint where its coming from

i'd be dissapointed , abit, if it were true...bjut i trust levy to do the right thing

I would like you to explain why he didn't kill the speculation to be honest. Actually, I want it to be explained why it is acceptable that he didn't kill it, when he knew that it could affect our form. He saw it happen to Fergie, so he would have had some idea from the very start. Why didn't he kill it? Probably because he wanted to go to England. Why is that acceptable? For us? I don't know. I really don't know.

And I haven't been swayed by Arc or anyone else, I'm not his acolyte.
Because he wanted the job? Why is this hard for people to understand? If the FA had offered the job he would have taken it, of that I am certain. He didn't create the media brickstorm though, despite all of the petty and macaronic comments made about his ability to sway the press.

The project and arcspace comments were mickey taking, I'm reasonably convinced that you can form your own opinions.

But you're going to have to live with the fact that I believe that your reaction to Golfcoursegate is way over the top, and until a manager who can produce the football that HR has orchestrated and can demonstrably prove to offer more than HR has proved he can deliver, then I see no sense in changing things.

We have seen too much managerial change, when the wind changes direction - at the moment the club is heading in the right direction. If we can keep the hawks at bay, keep the crew happy and on board, and keep all the people rowing paddling to the beat of the drum, we will do alright.

We just need to stop all the people having panic attacks from screaming "icebergs icebergs" and unsettling everything - quiet.

I know he would have taken it, but why is it acceptable, for us? When it affects form? To not kill the speculation? He is our manager, not England's manager. He knew it was affecting the players. Why didn't he try and kill it? Again, it's not what he said on the golf course that bothers me, because he's completely right in what he says. It's the ommission that speculation affects players, and when our manager was the centre of the speculation, he didn't try to stop it.

It was clear his 'footballers don't care' speech was supposed to probably gee them up, because he knew at that point it had an effect. If he had come out and said he wasn't interested, that he was challenging for the title, had a crack at the Champions League next season and doesn't want the job, then all of this probably could have been avoided. But he didn't want to kill it. Again, I'm not saying he actively shouted every day 'I'm going to England', but the way he handled it meant he wasn't doing right by Spurs. And he was our manager. And knew it was affecting our form. And did nothing to stop it.

I feel a bit sorry for the guy. I just watched the video he did for Betfair and can't help but like him - he's a funny chap. And if he stays with us, we will surely have another consistent season, particularly without England speculation. But if we want a little bit more, I fear there's a few coaches around that are right on the button as it comes to global football trends right now, and I want to get in on that. If we can over-perform like they have made their current teams over-perform, then we would be doing well.

Don't know why this rumour is picking up a bit. 4-5-4,right up there with bill nic etc. No way we will get rid of twitchy, why would we ? 4-5-4

You're quite wrong, young man!

According to Statto's website - he has a higher win % than Bill Nic himself! :p

If Harry does go,I hope when Levy finds Tottenham in 12/18 months time in mid-table misery like before Harry came to the Lane I hope Joe Lewis will tell him to clear his desk and feck off and get someone in who puts Spurs first not his own personnal views i.e his director of football philosophy.

If he gets the sack because of not getting third you got to wonder why fergie is still in the job,losing an 8 point lead,drawing a game 4 all after being 3-1,4-2 up and picking the wrong team on a number of occasions at the end of the season.

If Harry does go,I hope when Levy finds Tottenham in 12/18 months time in mid-table misery like before Harry came to the Lane I hope Joe Lewis will tell him to clear his desk and feck off and get someone in who puts Spurs first not his own personnal views i.e his director of football philosophy.

If he gets the sack because of not getting third you got to wonder why fergie is still in the job,losing an 8 point lead,drawing a game 4 all after being 3-1,4-2 up and picking the wrong team on a number of occasions at the end of the season.

Surely you're not criticising Levy?

Probably because Ferguson was beaten by a far greater squad than he had at his disposal.

We were beaten by an inferior one.

Back