• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Things could be about to get a lot worse for Harold of the reports of Messi deciding not to stay at Barca are true.
I'd tinkle myself if this happened. Lots of talk on blue moon about this.

IF, City go all out to get Messi and Kane's dream move is in tatters, would you be happy that he stayed after his petulance?

I'd tinkle myself if this happened. Lots of talk on blue moon about this.

IF, City go all out to get Messi and Kane's dream move is in tatters, would you be happy that he stayed after his petulance?

Yes, but we would still need to be less reliant on him. Sub him, rest him, not start him immediately. And still make Hojberg vice captain.

Despite FC Barcelona and Lionel Messi having reached an agreement and the clear intention of both parties to sign a new contract today, this cannot happen because of financial and structural obstacles (Spanish Liga regulations).

As a result of this situation, Messi shall not be staying on at FC Barcelona. Both parties deeply regret that the wishes of the player and the club will ultimately not be fulfilled.

FC Barcelona wholeheartedly expresses its gratitude to the player for his contribution to the aggrandisement of the club and wishes him all the very best for the future in his personal and professional life.

Be interesting to see what number Grealish gets. As of now City have a #10 free, don't see Neymar giving his up, and Messi ain't gonna wear another number.

City will surely go for Messi. Fits their system better than Kane, will be cheaper (fees + wages) and an easier deal to do

Ball back in Kane's court

The Messi situation surprises me, if I were him I’d sign for a year for what they could afford, he won’t get his current wage anywhere else and Barca made him.

As to how it effects Kane, would be a brilliant replacement for Messi for Barca, on much lower wages too.

The Messi situation surprises me, if I were him I’d sign for a year for what they could afford, he won’t get his current wage anywhere else and Barca made him.

As to how it effects Kane, would be a brilliant replacement for Messi for Barca, on much lower wages too.

Just the £150m fee to find...

Emirates Marketing Project and PSG could each offer that much to him. Those are the only two realistic locations in terms of finance.

Emirates Marketing Project and PSG could each offer that much to him. Those are the only two realistic locations in terms of finance.

Another 600k a week, I agree that FFP is ineffective, but that would be taking the tinkle.

Although, maybe this was City’s endgame for pulling the rug out from under the ESL at the last minute.

I think they can’t afford anything, that’s the issue. The only other thing that could be going on here could be Barca trying to get La Liga to blink with the wage cap rules. As Messi leaving La Liga is huge. Although it’s about time a league forced their clubs to get their house in order.

Barca can’t register any new signings. As we are after defenders we could end up interested in Eric Garcia if they can’t register any of them.

Back