• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Another solid performance from him today. Had a real chance in the first half from a Townsend free kick but he never gave up, worked hard and arguably should have had a penalty. Playing every single game and putting in slide tackles on the 88th minute after chasing back in midfield.

What a player.

That run against three defenders and than tHAT pass to mason deserved a goal that was a world class bit of play thought he was excellent again today

Another solid performance from him today. Had a real chance in the first half from a Townsend free kick but he never gave up, worked hard and arguably should have had a penalty. Playing every single game and putting in slide tackles on the 88th minute after chasing back in midfield.

What a player.

Agreed, I can't tell you how much this pleases me . He seems to improve almost week by week. A real positive.

Why don't you want to see us score goals?

Even with Soldado not being prolific he still links up play well and his intelligence assists others in scoring. Kane isn't as effective in the lone striker role, like Rossi says he is better playing off the striker...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Even with Soldado not being prolific he still links up play well and his intelligence assists others in scoring. Kane isn't as effective in the lone striker role, like Rossi says he is better playing off the striker...

Sent from my Dollarbird using White-eyed foliage-gleaner

If only. Pretty much every time I see him on the ball he tries a clever flick that doesn't come off, instead it simply breaks up a promising attack.

Another great peformance today. Works like a beast for 90 minutes and never gives up. Full credit to him.

I think that the main reason we have seen Kane on his own of late is because we are down to two strikers now Ade has been cut out and we cannot risk playing both of them during the Christmas period unless they pick up injuries.

Yeah and the other options to play there - Lamela, Chadli, Dembele, Paulinho etc aren't terribly convincing to me either so I'd rather go back to Kane playing off Soldado, it was working fine wasn't it? Kane can run at players from that position, I like him there.

I think that the main reason we have seen Kane on his own of late is because we are down to two strikers now Ade has been cut out and we cannot risk playing both of them during the Christmas period unless they pick up injuries.

That's what I thought,but I would have expected Soldado to start either the Leicester game or today's. The next game isn't for 4 days so would imagine Kane will of had enough time to recover and start that game too...

That's what I thought,but I would have expected Soldado to start either the Leicester game or today's. The next game isn't for 4 days so would imagine Kane will of had enough time to recover and start that game too...

Kane is scoring, so you can understand why he would want to play him in the games where we have a better chance of getting points.

Kane is scoring, so you can understand why he would want to play him in the games where we have a better chance of getting points.

Indeed,but that's always been the case(Kane scoring). would think he's only going to be rested for the FA Cup game....

Back