• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

That looks a bad hamstring judging by how he was struggling to walk.

Lets see - at least he could walk off. Could be cramp?

To be honest, we look so far off being good enough for a top 4 spot that I'm now thinking that the Jan transfer window is more important that our league results over the next few months. Something seems rotten in the squad

Was over used st Christmas then got an injury. Funny that.

Think he might be off in the summer. If we get 150m plus i can see Levy take it for the rebuild.
Yep, that is my thought too. We play him in every minute of every game until he snaps. Every year. Ridiculous management. You know for a fact he will snap but you just keep on playing him every minute of every game.

Yep, that is my thought too. We play him in every minute of every game until he snaps. Every year. Ridiculous management. You know for a fact he will snap but you just keep on playing him every minute of every game.

Yep. Remember when we had 4 CFs? Then 3, then a couple years ago we picked up Llorente for £12m as a back-up, then last summer we released Llorente but didnt replace him at all. Meant we have Son as Kane's back-up, but he's also needed in the positions behind Kane. Its a good example of how we've gradually stretched the squad thinner and thinner over the last 2-3 years...eventually that doesnt work

Was over used st Christmas then got an injury. Funny that.

Think he might be off in the summer. If we get 150m plus i can see Levy take it for the rebuild.
I would be ok with that. Although think it needs 200m at today's prices.

Love him to bits, but he is just so painfully slow now. Need to spend big to get the types of runners he needs off him and pinpoint delivery he needs.

I'd say his numbers are regressing due to the utter dross that is around him.

This. It's also criminally negligent that we have not used his goalscoring talents to enable the club to fully achieve and that we have flogged him toi death without anyone to compete and make him even better and/or give him a rest.

Again, like a lot of our malaise, it starts from the very top.

How can a club with aspirations to win the big prizes, not have one center forward on the subs bench. Today, even Everton had two in Tosun and Kean (at a cost of over £50m) sat on their's..

Aguero often rested , Firmino also often rested, Rashford the same - Harry, flogged like a carthorse.

Southampton's match winner today, would've been the ideal Harry Kane deputy. An ideal addition to our squad that could've come in and helped us win games, whilst easing the load on Harry Kane..

How can a club with aspirations to win the big prizes, not have one center forward on the subs bench. Today, even Everton had two in Tosun and Kean (at a cost of over £50m) sat on their's..

Aguero often rested , Firmino also often rested, Rashford the same - Harry, flogged like a carthorse.

Southampton's match winner today, would've been the ideal Harry Kane deputy. An ideal addition to our squad that could've come in and helped us win games, whilst easing the load on Harry Kane..
Aguero is never rested when fit. He always picks up a mis season injury and that’s his rest
When has rashford been tested when he has been playing well? Dropped yes, rested no
Pool very very rarely start without firmino when he is fit too

Aguero is never rested when fit. He always picks up a mis season injury and that’s his rest
When has rashford been tested when he has been playing well? Dropped yes, rested no

That's my point ...Kane is never ever rested for either niggly injuries or for loss of form....It's why we don't see enough 7/10, 8/10 performances from him...We're killing him..

Agreed. Tbf to Poch he did try a number of times over the years, including the goalscorer today who opted for Liverpool's well-paid bench instead of ours.

Berahino, Martial, Sane, Mane, Keita Balde, before we then settled for Llorente. Of course once we let him go, we didn't really try and replace him (before anyone says Dybala, we didn't actually go out and tryu and buy him because of actually having a strategy, more like Juve tried to flog him to us to save some money off their large wage bill).

As we can see, our board are better at building up real estate portfolios rather than top level football squads...

The best teams (or most ambitious teams) have alternatives on the bench or playing alonside in the team who will be played if the top striker falls below their levels or simply needs to be rotated.

Alas, we will soon drop like a stone without Kane (we are struggling as we are..)

Back