• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Think unless he's totally obsessed to beat Greaves' record that he'll be on his way next summer.

Sadly i would tend to agree, he needs to be at a club who are going to win things and i hope that is going to be here but the longer we fail to do that the more chance he will look elsewhere.

Where though?
Madrid - he is Bale all over again
Barca - seem well stocked
Man C - to replace Aguero? Probably. But is he athletic enough for their system?

I am sure there will be no shortage of top clubs who would be willing to take him on.
No doubt.
But which ones would be attractive?
Bayern and Juve perhaps. But I'm not sure Kane would see moving to a weaker league a good choice.
Series A would be a good choice in a few years as I think his body will catch up with him.

No doubt.
But which ones would be attractive?
Bayern and Juve perhaps. But I'm not sure Kane would see moving to a weaker league a good choice.
Series A would be a good choice in a few years as I think his body will catch up with him.

I would think that both the Spainish clubs would show interest, but its all speculation and i hope that under Jose we will show Kane he will not have to leave to win things. No matter what some fans may feel/think most ( if no all) players want medals.

Where though?
Madrid - he is Bale all over again
Barca - seem well stocked
Man C - to replace Aguero? Probably. But is he athletic enough for their system?
He'd be a good fit at any top club except Barcelona and they're only an exception because of the quality they already have.

Hopefully he'll stay with us until he retires, even though I know that's almost impossibly rare these days.

he looks a lot slower and plays with less intensity these days.
as a neutral i'd advise him to go to a less physically demanding league to extend his career as a long as possible - as he has one of the best football brains right now.

I think he'll leave this summer. I think if I was him I'd probably look to leave. Would be gutted if he does though.

I think he'll leave this summer. I think if I was him I'd probably look to leave. Would be gutted if he does though.

Yep. I can see myself in his boots, as a fan.

We've been getting progressively worse for the past 3 seasons. Not won anything. Haven't invested in the squad and unlikely to do so in a way that would have us back at the 16/17 level within a season.

Despite what some fans on here say, he (as with most players) clearly wants trophies.

I'd be looking to move too.

Back