• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Anonymous for the entire 90 mins against Oil City, we need to him firing for the semi final and I'm not sure an away game to relegation fighting Brighton is what he needs midweek. We looked so good with Son and Lamela both in the team.

Anonymous for the entire 90 mins against Oil City, we need to him firing for the semi final and I'm not sure an away game to relegation fighting Brighton is what he needs midweek. We looked so good with Son and Lamela both in the team.
I think we have to give a certain amount of credit to Kompany who was first class in tonight's game IMO.

Kane was not happy tonight.
He is always, without fail, the player who applauds the fans most at the end of each and every game, making sure he does a full circle to take in all the stands. Tonight, he did his shaking hands duties with the officials and City players then he walked straight off the pitch - possibly the first player off - with no acknowledgement of what was left of the crowd. It was striking because I have never seen him do that before.

I am struggling to remember him even touching the ball more than about three times tonight, never mind having a shot. Totally out of the game, and possibly not fully match fit. Let’s hope he can find his mojo again against Brighton.

Kane was not happy tonight.
He is always, without fail, the player who applauds the fans most at the end of each and every game, making sure he does a full circle to take in all the stands. Tonight, he did his shaking hands duties with the officials and City players then he walked straight off the pitch - possibly the first player off - with no acknowledgement of what was left of the crowd. It was striking because I have never seen him do that before.

I am struggling to remember him even touching the ball more than about three times tonight, never mind having a shot. Totally out of the game, and possibly not fully match fit. Let’s hope he can find his mojo again against Brighton.

He definitely walked off as you say

He looked like he was fuming

In the tunnel before coming out for the second half he and Poch had an in depth chat with the ref and it looked like they had a real debate/argument on their hands

Unbelievably poor against City.. Just not influencing games as he usually would, no sharpness at all... It's a worry for the run in.

Unbelievably poor against City.. Just not influencing games as he usually would, no sharpness at all... It's a worry for the run in.

Game didn’t work out for him at all though

We went behind and they sat back

We went further behind so they sat back and played on the counter which meant he was always marked and doubled up on a lot

It happens but he didn’t look sharp

Possibly his poorest ever game for us. Cannot recall even one attempt on goal. When was the last time that happened?

Maybe the twitter storm (in a teacup) over his appeal to the PL goals panel has gotten to him.

But he's human, there are always going to be days like this.

Kane seems the kind of player that needs to play week in week out to keep his sharpness. I'm getting older but I seem to recall that after past injury layoffs it has taken him a handful of games to get back into some form.

It was his off the ball work which so disappointed me last night. He was only half hearted in his closing down and wasn't running off the ball hardly at all. Would love to know his distance and sprint stats for last night compared to normal.

Back