• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Mate, just for a bit of consistency this is what you said on the previous page regarding Eriksen saying he’s ok with it:

“As for Eriksen just because he says he’s ok with it in the media doesn’t mean he really is.I mean we always get told on here not to believe everything that the club says when talking to the media or is that just when it suits?”

You’re doing the same here because it suits your argument. And this isn’t even a direct Kane quote.

I think it’s natural to use any evidence that supports our case.

Me personally, I take everything I read with a pinch of salt, usually because there’s an agenda somewhere. Including here with Poch regarding Kane. He’s mislead before and he’s told the truth.

Who really knows what’s going on.
Yes of course but I really dont see what there was to gain by Poch lying - Kane is only human and the way this has escalated in all likelihood would have affected him. Whilst I dont agree with what he did, I am surprised it has escalated to this degree and Im sure he is too. Read the comments being made about him, he's genuinely being turned into a hate figure - hes on social media and will be aware of this. With Eriksen being interviewed after the match with Kane stood right next to him, theres just a tad more reason for him to not be truthful no?

I don't Eriksen really cares all that much. I'd like to think the club would still pay him a goal bonus for the goal though.

I'm just interested to see if others follow Kane and appeal for goals they claim to have scored. If Vardy does for example then he will look pretty stupid/hypocritical.

You mean like sturridge did playing for pool?

Yes of course but I really dont see what there was to gain by Poch lying - Kane is only human and the way this has escalated in all likelihood would have affected him. Whilst I dont agree with what he did, I am surprised it has escalated to this degree and Im sure he is too. Read the comments being made about him, he's genuinely being turned into a hate figure - hes on social media and will be aware of this. With Eriksen being interviewed after the match with Kane stood right next to him, theres just a tad more reason for him to not be truthful no?

I'm on social media and have only seen gentle mocking. Where is the hate?

Not really - I read an article about in on the Daily Mail the other day, it has other 1,300 comments on it. So GHod knows how much attention from other media outlets and people on Twitter its got....

There's also at least 400 posts about it in the Spurs thread on RAWK.

I wouldn't class below the line comments as social media but take the point. Everyone who comments on them is an idiot and the tone is always overwhelmingly negative.
Like I say I dont agree with what he did, but the amount of BS written about him on these things has been way OTT....

Back