• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We were 3-2 down and then ended up with NO strikers on the pitch yesterday...that shouts to me that we were saving them for Saturday in case we can't start Kane. It's the only explanation i could give for not playing Llorente right up until the end. Happy for anyone (i'm looking at you @Bedfordspurs especially) to give me an alternative reason..

Heck even the players kept swinging in crosses to ill effect as would be expected it there wasn't a striker on the pitch (let alone one that could challenge their big CBs in the air)

We were 3-2 down and then ended up with NO strikers on the pitch yesterday...that shouts to me that we were saving them for Saturday in case we can't start Kane. It's the only explanation i could give for not playing Llorente right up until the end. Happy for anyone (i'm looking at you @Bedfordspurs especially) to give me an alternative reason..

Heck even the players kept swinging in crosses to ill effect as would be expected it there wasn't a striker on the pitch (let alone one that could challenge their big CBs in the air)

Pochettino was all over the place in the last 20 mins. Harry's hammy may need a rest so Man.U and Real may be a bench time.
Last night SAF II got mugged by Bilic.

Llorente was taken off Imo as he may be needed for Saturday but also because he was about as effectual as a wet fart

But the Poch attributed quote here do not mention Kane once

Kane did however confirm he went off with cramp on Sunday

Llorente was taken off Imo as he may be needed for Saturday but also because he was about as effectual as a wet fart

But the Poch attributed quote here do not mention Kane once

Kane did however confirm he went off with cramp on Sunday

The ineffectual part was very VERY true, i must agree.
However, we ended up with zero strikers on the pitch when we needed them most. Why not keep Son on and also make those subs earlier?
Let's see what Poch says later re Kane, it'll be worrying if he's asked directly and gives one of his vague/corporate answers..

The ineffectual part was very VERY true, i must agree.
However, we ended up with zero strikers on the pitch when we needed them most. Why not keep Son on and also make those subs earlier?
Let's see what Poch says later re Kane, it'll be worrying if he's asked directly and gives one of his vague/corporate answers..

Attachments

• F2EAD98D-6986-4A9D-B352-27A907FF00E7.png
    F2EAD98D-6986-4A9D-B352-27A907FF00E7.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 26

I think it was more Llorente having no effect on the game.

Honestly... i thought it was a stupid question to ask a manager straight after a defeat in which that player wasn't even in the squad

I think its scare mongering to create click bait I really do

Possibly click bait; but an easy rumour to avoid, if the question is answered simply. Example: "We gave Kane a much-needed rest tonight, he'll be back for Saturday's game"

Of course if we are dabbling in a bit of mind games, then fair play....though since when did we do that sort of thing?

:eek:

Love the mind tricks ... he will play.

Llorente could possibly play up front too like vs Madrid.

This all points to poch weighing up all options on how to Win that game.

Amongst their daily short works of fiction, ESPN were regurgitating the 'Kane hurt' line, too. I think their Spurs correspondents are just trolls.

i've been playing football for 40 years+ and had cramps all over my body but never at the back of the thigh where the hamstring is.
he looked ok while walking off i think its not as severe as a torn muscle but possibly a pull or strain...

Kanes out official

There are others who will have to step up. We've done it before.
I hope he is back for Wednesday though.
Speaking at pre match press conference, the Spurs boss said: "We cannot take a risk for tomorrow, we'll see after for Wednesday. But tomorrow, it is impossible."

Back