• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Should be top of Amanda's shopping list.

You're obviously joking, because you're a joker and Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a joke of a Club. However playing along with the joke, do you really think blowing around 200m on Kane, of a total 500m would be a good bit of business?

You're obviously joking, because you're a joker and Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a joke of a Club. However playing along with the joke, do you really think blowing around 200m on Kane, of a total 500m would be a good bit of business?
I can't imagine he'd do all that well playing with his back to goal, whilst their Div2 standard players lump the ball up at him

When you watch him, it is amazing how quickly he recovers his balance. People knock into him, trip him etc, he stumbles and then he just regains control in a tenth of a second, ready to pass, shoot or keep running. He gets better and better, I think he will hit 30+ league goals this season.

When you watch him, it is amazing how quickly he recovers his balance. People knock into him, trip him etc, he stumbles and then he just regains control in a tenth of a second, ready to pass, shoot or keep running. He gets better and better, I think he will hit 30+ league goals this season.
Indeed. He's now scored 37 in his last 39 PL games* so providing he stays clear of injury he could break the record for a PL season, currently 34 in a 42 game season.

*corrected.

Last edited:
Of course it would be.... In the land of fantasy where Saudi Sportswashing Machine could:

a) persuade Spurs to sell
b) afford him
c) convince him to join
d) get around FFP regulations

He would be well worth spending 40% of anyone's transfer budget to get.

This fanciful figure of £200 million that is being thrown around for Kane is interesting. I think a team offering that for Kane would get a polite "No thank you" from Spurs. We simply don't need the money.

Those subtitles are wrong, Maradona is saying go near post sometimes, to give the keeper more to think about. I think that is a reference to the Navas save, who had to anticipate the shot to save it.

Those subtitles are wrong, Maradona is saying go near post sometimes, to give the keeper more to think about. I think that is a reference to the Navas save, who had to anticipate the shot to save it.
I was just going to post something similar. Can't watch the vids at work, but from http://www.goal.com/en-bh/news/dieg...oalkeepers-watching/c97ormxsbsqz1xxzf1j8bn6jt:
After wishing both men good luck for the game, Maradona added: "Oh, and Harry, don't always go near post with your shots. Go across goal sometimes.
"You know why? Goalkeeper watch you on TV all the time. So next time… across!"
That can't be right. In fact, I'm increasingly worried that keepers are getting wise to Harry's "pass it across goal into the side-netting" policy. Great in a world where keepers protect their near posts, but it only takes a one-step positional tweak to close down that option -- which is what I think Navas did.

Still, Kane is a long way from being a one-trick pony.

Back