• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Has he said it was intended as a cross? Because looking at that goal over and over again, it looks like it could be intentional to me.

Anyways; what a player this man is. Incredible assets to the club.

Has he said it was intended as a cross? Because looking at that goal over and over again, it looks like it could be intentional to me.

Anyways; what a player this man is. Incredible assets to the club.

I've been wondering the same thing. He hasn't said anything about it yet, that I've found anyway. Brilliant goal if it was intended. Important goal either way. :)

Ah, thanks. Just saw it. Great that he's honest about it, a more arrogant fudge of a striker would probably claim it as intentional.

His actual quote was he was just trying to put it in a good spot, back post .. kinda of like when a freekick is aimed for someone making a header and both the runner and keeper miss it, wasn't intentional attempt on goal, but area was intended.

His actual quote was he was just trying to put it in a good spot, back post .. kinda of like when a freekick is aimed for someone making a header and both the runner and keeper miss it, wasn't intentional attempt on goal, but area was intended.

Yes, but he also stated right away that he got a bit lucky. :)

Yeah

That should maybe be top flight goals

He deffo scored more at Millwall for example

Harry now has 101 goals for Tottenham. Moved to =15th alongisde Billy Minter and Johnny Morrison.

Another decent season and he easily be inside the Top 10 by May overhauling Keane and Sheringham

Plus. Now 45th in the all-time PL scorers list with 80

Man of the Match v Dortmund imo, phucking class. 1st goal, no other player on our team could have done that run from half-way, muscling two of their players and then smashing it home. I love him, what a player!

Back