• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I hope you´re right, but it bothers how the team will react. One example: Eriksen have taken much repsponsibility for the team during Harry´s absence. Will he steps back and hoping that Harry will take over? Etc...

You are a funny dude

Would've been top scorer easily without the injuries, IMO. Despite Lukaku's great form. Four goals behind now, don't think kane will catch up - should've had a few more today if he was to stand a chance.

A bit unlucky today, but generally just looked so fit and up for it, like he hadn't been gone at all. Loved it. Bring on next Saturday, i cant bloody wait. :D

Would've been top scorer easily without the injuries, IMO. Despite Lukaku's great form. Four goals behind now, don't think kane will catch up - should've had a few more today if he was to stand a chance.

Agree. Had Lukaku not scored today, he maybe just migh have had a sniff. 4 behind with a game in hand (Leicester away), probably too much on an ask.

Went to 89 for Spurs, level with Mark Falco. Until his injury the century by the end of the season was a possibility, but again, maybe a few goals short.

I simply could not understand your concerns about Harry coming back into the team. To me common sense dictates that we are a stronger team when one of the top strikers in the league comes back into our team

Because the motto "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" is valid for a team of people too. And nothing showed that the team was broken during Harrys absence.

But I´m happy to admit that the team proved me wrong.

I still think 30 league goals isn't out of the question given that there are another 6 league games. You wouldn't bet against him getting at least one more hat trick.

This is how a football brain should work.

HENRY (still a clam): What I like with you is your ability to quickly see what part of your body you need to score a goal. Do you work on anything or is it a natural thing?

KANE: I think it's a natural instinct. I think you have to be five steps ahead of where the picture is now. You see a picture and then you're thinking about what is going to happen when someone passes it there or over there so you have to make some adjustments to a picture that is three steps ahead of what everyone else is seeing.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ne-to-discuss-the-north-london-derby-and-more

Excellent penalty in a pressure atmosphere, right in the corner almost unsaveable.

Got a feeling he could pip Lukaku to the top scorer award, if we do what I hope we're gonna do the Spammers. Really want to smash those numpties at the running track.

Back