• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If he's fit and ready, he can start imo. Doesn't have to play the full 90 (I think we will batter Watford and it will be over well before then).

I would still start Jansen and bring him off the bench if needed, will do him no harm to rest for longer!
Having said that if he is 100% he is 100%

Could also send out the wrong message after wednesday, although with Kane i suspect we wouldnt have been 1-0 down at 88'

I agree with those saying don't start him tomorrow. Give him an extra game's rest, we 'shouldn't' need him, and if we do then he'll be fresh coming off of the bench. I want to trust in Jansen for tomorrow, I think he's shown signs that he is coming good. He has good touch, and control and can play in those around him. Hopefully Jansen will score a goal from open play, Kane will come on second half and score, we'll win 4-1 and we'll be all set for the rest of the season! :D

This guy is a friggin' machine!

Agreed with others though, let's show faith in Janssen and bring Harry off the bench if needed later on in the game.

Where's the mention of his free kick? Outrageous shot! He could've had a goal and an assist yesterday - so good to have him back for the run in.

We basically won five consecutive games and scored 17 goals in the 4,5 games he was out for though, so he's hardly been missed! :D

We basically won five consecutive games and scored 17 goals in the 4,5 games he was out for though, so he's hardly been missed! :D

And that concerns me. What will happens when Harry steps in? Will they others suddenly stop flying?

And that concerns me. What will happens when Harry steps in? Will they others suddenly stop flying?
Relax, we were already flying before Kane got injured. Euros aside we'd won ten and drawn two of the previous 13 games that he'd played in, scoring 32 and conceding just 9 in the process.

Doesn't matter who gets the goals so long as they keep coming.

Relax, we were already flying before Kane got injured. Euros aside we'd won ten and drawn two of the previous 13 games that he'd played in, scoring 32 and conceding just 9 in the process.

Doesn't matter who gets the goals so long as they keep coming.

I hope you´re right, but it bothers how the team will react. One example: Eriksen have taken much repsponsibility for the team during Harry´s absence. Will he steps back and hoping that Harry will take over? Etc...

@OptaJoe
4 - Harry Kane is only the 4th player to score 20+ goals in 3 consecutive @premierleague seasons (Shearer, Henry, van Nistelrooy). Elite.
g 75 days through injury.

@FourFourTwo
With his goal, Kane has become the first #COYS player to net 20+ league goals in three successive seasons since Jimmy Greaves (1967-69)

@SpursStatMan
Harry Kane has now been involved in 30 goals in all competitions this season (25 goals, 5 assists) despite missin

@OptaJoe
4 - Harry Kane is only the 4th player to score 20+ goals in 3 consecutive @premierleague seasons (Shearer, Henry, van Nistelrooy). Elite.
g 75 days through injury.

@FourFourTwo
With his goal, Kane has become the first #COYS player to net 20+ league goals in three successive seasons since Jimmy Greaves (1967-69)

@SpursStatMan
Harry Kane has now been involved in 30 goals in all competitions this season (25 goals, 5 assists) despite missin
One season wonder.

Back