• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

liking it, think we are going to need a big contribution from him this year if we are to be successful.

Beauty of a pass from Carroll for the assist too. Sounds like Kane held the centre with Berahino operating in the left wide forward role, similar to how he did when Kane came on vs Lithuania, low ranked teams, but still nice to see our youngsters playing some good football.

I sat next to a couple of bellends at the Benfica game last season who slated the lad for much of the game. They didn't seem to have time for any player who wasn't already the finished article. Anyways, he is definately improving, I just want to see him become a little bit more composed in front of goal. His first touch in those situations isn't always great and he sometimes rushes the shot.

Last edited:
I think his finish on Thursday was superb, especially when you consider it was on his weaker foot. Four goals in 8 matches is a strike rate not to be sniffed at

imo he is a bit like Lewandowski in his early Dortmund days

My bad, I think it is 3 goals in 7 and not 4 goals in 8

But those 7 appearances do include 3 second half substitute appearances in the league

Last edited:
After Emirates Marketing Project I think he deserves a start. Would say next match but throwing him in might be detrimental to him. Impressed by him though

After Emirates Marketing Project I think he deserves a start. Would say next match but throwing him in might be detrimental to him. Impressed by him though

Ade should be up for Emirates Marketing Project, but Kane off the bench if we need a game changer

Scored for England U21s tonight in the 2-1 win against Croatia, making a total 6 goals in 8 appearances for the U21s. And one of those appearances was for just 6 minutes.

Is looking more and more like the real deal.

I think, for the moment, we don't need to rush him. After City away, we have a midweek Europa game against Asteras at home, then Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home in the league, then another mid-week game v Brighton in the league cup, Villa away, Asteras away in mid-week, then Stoke at home.

So we're on a 3 game per week schedule for the moment and, imo, Harry can get plenty of football, goals and further confidence playing in the mid-week cup games. Possibly look to give him some league football in our home fixtures, but we shouldn't go too mad with him just yet imo. His development over the past year or so has been excellent, we want him to keep getting better but don't want to try and force things.

I think, for the moment, we don't need to rush him. After City away, we have a midweek Europa game against Asteras at home, then Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home in the league, then another mid-week game v Brighton in the league cup, Villa away, Asteras away in mid-week, then Stoke at home.

So we're on a 3 game per week schedule for the moment and, imo, Harry can get plenty of football, goals and further confidence playing in the mid-week cup games. Possibly look to give him some league football in our home fixtures, but we shouldn't go too mad with him just yet imo. His development over the past year or so has been excellent, we want him to keep getting better but don't want to try and force things.

Well said, that's smart and sensible, and I agree.

His last Europa goal was encouraging. It was a top class shot with great power that you'd see from someone like Bale. If he keeps developing he can make it at the top level.

He has made great progress since the start of last season, and I believe he can be a real asset for us already this season. Looks like he is very level headed, always a good thing IMO. Has added a bit of pace and is more calm in front of goal. Just need a bit more power and maybe be more confident in his ability. Looking forward to following Kane in the coming seasons.

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OmjT0PVII5B/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OmjT0PVII5B/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is that a bit fuzzy or did I drink more than I thought? :-k

I agree

Having this lad playing like a false 9 with Chadli and Lamela running past him could be a potent setup

Back