• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well if the 19 year old striker is our "third" striker for instance he would be eased in with sub appearances and league cup appearances.

And I note nobody used the term "out and out" striker, because if Berahino was our third striker he could also play in a three behind a central striker as well as with a player like a Kane.

The problem is that people on here seem to assume that Potch will never play 2 strikers when he has indicated that is not the case. I think it is a naive view to believe that if we had two excellent striker when Potch joined us he would never have considered playing them together. The truth is when he joined us we had

Harry Kane who was unproven, Sadaldo who was just pants and Ade who was good depending on his mood

I personally think the Berahino boat has long sailed and personally I'm very glad. If he'd been any quieter this season he would have been trialed in a court of law for espionage. Poch doesn't seem to like players that show the type of behavior he has and after 15 years of watching the man at work I think we can safely say Levy doesn't either.

I personally think the Berahino boat has long sailed and personally I'm very glad. If he'd been any quieter this season he would have been trialed in a court of law for espionage. Poch doesn't seem to like players that show the type of behavior he has and after 15 years of watching the man at work I think we can safely say Levy doesn't either.

I think it's a done deal and it's why we allowed Pritchard to go there as part of a sweetener

@PremierLeague
If @HKane scores twice in #TOTWBA he'll be the joint-6th quickest to reach 50 #BPL goals, doing so in 83 matches

Current Top 10 quickest to reach 50 Premier League goals

Robbie Fowler - 88 games
Ian Wright - 87 games
Luis Suarez - 86 games
Thierry Henry & Kevin Phillips - 83 games
Sergio Aguero - 81 games
Fernando Torres - 72 games
Ruud van Nistelrooy – 68 games
Alan Shearer – 66 games
Andy Cole – 65 games

On the contrary I see nothing to suggest that our interest in Berahino is over. In August we made 3 bids on transfer deadline day because Potch wanted him and there is nothing to suggest anything has changed. WBA made it abundantly clear he was not going to be sold in January so we did not bother to make a bid. Come this summer Berahino has 12 months left and has no intention to sign a new contract. I expect us to go in for him and I expect the player to make us hs first choice, even more so now we will be playing Champions League football.

Last edited:
@PremierLeague
If @HKane scores twice in #TOTWBA he'll be the joint-6th quickest to reach 50 #BPL goals, doing so in 83 matches

Current Top 10 quickest to reach 50 Premier League goals

Robbie Fowler - 88 games
Ian Wright - 87 games
Luis Suarez - 86 games
Thierry Henry & Kevin Phillips - 83 games
Sergio Aguero - 81 games
Fernando Torres - 72 games
Ruud van Nistelrooy – 68 games
Alan Shearer – 66 games
Andy Cole – 65 games

I read somewhere during the week (those dark few days without GG) that if he scores two more this season he will be the fastest to 50 goals before turning 23

I read somewhere during the week (those dark few days without GG) that if he scores two more this season he will be the fastest to 50 goals before turning 23
Not heard that one... but if Kane does score 2 more goals before the end of the season then he'll become only the 6th player to hit 50 league goals before their 23rd birthday, in the PL era...

Robbie Fowler was 20 years 251 days (88 games)
Michael Owen was 20 years 255 days (98 games)
Wayne Rooney was 21 years 54 days (146 games)
Romelu Lukaku was 22 years 192 days (125 games)
Cristiano Ronaldo was 22 years 340 days (147 games)

Harry Kane is currently 22 years 270 days old (48 goals from 82 appearances) so also has plenty of time to join the even more exclusive club of players to score 100 PL goals before their 26th birthday...

Owen 23 years 133 days
Fowler 23 years 282 days
Rooney 24 years 99 days
Shearer 25 years 139 days

Although they're all miles behind the legendary Jimmy Greaves, who'd already hit 100 top flight goals at the tender age of 20 years 290 days :eek:

Last edited:
He'll be the fastest to 50 goals while breathing exclusively through his mouth.

Somebody factcheck me, though.

Although they're all miles behind the legendary Jimmy Greaves, who'd already hit 100 top flight goals at the tender age of 20 years 290 days :eek:

Ridonculous. We need a line chart of games vs goals, colour coded for team, with bubble plots sized on age, a secondary y-axis for weekly wage and real time updates from Opta.

Back