• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Indeed. The following out field players played 37 PL games this season:
Berahinho, Cresswell, Elmohamady, Eriksen, Hazard, Ivanovic, N'Zonzi, Pelle, John Terry, Trippier
The following played 36 or 35 games:
Downing, Fonte, Henderson, Jagielka, Janmaat, Wes Morgan, Puncheon, Perez, Ulloa, Ward, Boyd, Cahill, Caulker, Carzola, Livermore, Lukaku, Matic, O'Shea, Sterling, Willian,

If we exclude Livermore as we know he was receiving some chemical help.... Why is it that so many of the players above didn't seem to suffer from any mental or physical fatigue?

It leads me to again question whether it is was fatigue we suffered from or a simple lack of desire....

And a lot of those players have multiple full seasons under their belt, and a bit of them multiple full seasons in the PL

You have a big subset of our players who are in their first full top level season, first PL season and first season under Poch's style

Add in the mental challenge of being in that situation and carrying the side as well (great example, Kane = first season in PL, first season as #1 striker and the pressure of carrying the side as their literally is no alternative)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32807828

England Under-21s: Harry Kane in European Championship squad
Tottenham striker Harry Kane has been included in the provisional England squad for the 2015 European Under-21 Championship.

West Brom striker Saido Berahino and Burnley forward Danny Ings are also named in the squad, but Manchester United full-back Luke Shaw is left out

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32807828

England Under-21s: Harry Kane in European Championship squad
Tottenham striker Harry Kane has been included in the provisional England squad for the 2015 European Under-21 Championship.

West Brom striker Saido Berahino and Burnley forward Danny Ings are also named in the squad, but Manchester United full-back Luke Shaw is left out

Goalkeepers

Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham), Jonathan Bond (Watford), Jack Butland (Stoke City)

Defenders

Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Garbutt (Everton), Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough), Carl Jenkinson (Arsenal, on loan at West Ham United), Michael Keane (Burnley), Liam Moore (Leicester City), John Stones (Everton), Matt Targett (Southampton)

Midfielders

Tom Carroll (Tottenham Hotspur, on loan at Swansea City), Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea), Will Hughes (Derby County), Jake Forster-Caskey (Brighton & Hove Albion), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea), Alex Pritchard (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathan Redmond (Norwich City), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Forwards

Benik Afobe (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Patrick Bamford (Chelsea, on loan at Middlesbrough), Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Danny Ings (Burnley), Cauley Woodrow (Fulham)

BBC Sport - The Clare Balding Show: Who is in Harry Kane's fantasy team?
Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane reveals he picks himself in his own fantasy football team.

Kane is joined on the sofa by Wales rugby captain Sam Warburton and former West Indies fast bowler Sir Curtly Ambrose who all have a go at the punch-bag challenge.

Watch The Clare Balding Show on Thursday 21 May at 22:00 BST on BBC Two and the BBC Sport website.

Last edited:
I have been impressed by Kane this season but over the last few games, something seems to have occurred. I dont know if it is mental fatigue or a case of selfish-itis. He misses easy passes to other team mates. Shoots from bizarre angles and seems very tired within 20 mins. I am also not sure if other teams have sussed him out as well. The major question for me is 'Is Kane still enjoying football?' I dont see that joy anymore.
Perhaps it's no coincidence that Kane hasn't scored since this video was posted on Sky Sports and he just wants to avoid having to do that daft dance...

Tottenham Hotspur news: Harry Kane promises to do Daniel Sturridge's goal celebration next time he scores for Spurs | Metro News

At the start of the season, would have been more than happy if told Kane would be scoring 20 league goals this season. But it is disappointing at how Kane is finishing this season, just 1 goal in the last 7 matches. Hope he will find his goal scoring boot against Everton.

Back