• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Definitely prefer brunettes. Mostly prefer better looking women though - it's kind of a prerequisite for me.
I think she's quite the looker myself. I would assume you are a much more handsome and charming man than me then and able to pull only the best of ladies, but I just can't see that being true.

I think she's quite the looker myself. I would assume you are a much more handsome and charming man than me then and able to pull only the best of ladies, but I just can't see that being true.
I'm a married man now, my pulling days are well over. All I can say is that in my pulling days I'd probably have taken Kane's one home for a night but I'd have disappeared pretty quickly after sobering up.

I'm a married man now, my pulling days are well over. All I can say is that in my pulling days I'd probably have taken Kane's one home for a night but I'd have disappeared pretty quickly after sobering up.
Im with you on that one mate, I don't think shes all that...

I.m gonna let the cat among the pigeons here...

But since defenders have latched on to Harry's new fame, and man marked him, he has been a shadow of his previous self.

Have we maybe overhyped him? Reverting back to mean? Or just a temporary blip??

But since defenders have latched on to Harry's new fame, and man marked him, he has been a shadow of his previous self.

that's the real test, we've said the same about modric and bale recently, next season will be key for Kane

It is too early to draw any conclusions. His goals have dried up a bit in recent weeks, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. You don't carry on averaging a goal a game forever, not playing for Spurs at least.

A couple of things annoy me with him, though. I think he is becoming too selfish. Today he should have passed the ball to Chadli on his chance in the second half. I know strikers want to score, but it is more important that the team scores. Play for the team, not for yourself. If a team mate has a bigger chance of scoring, you pass the ball.

He also strays offside too easily. It is one thing to make a run and get caught marginally offside, but on too many occassions he is standing is an offside position without making any effort to get onside. He is starting to become a bit Defoe-ish.

Last edited:
despite the gonad*s spouted by va va taco I have no issue with the one on one, I'm not sure he ever had the ball out of his feet enough to pass until he'd gone back to the right at which point only the shot was really on

It is too early to draw any conclusions. His goals have dried up a bit in recent weeks, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. You don't carry on averaging a goal a game forever, not playing for Spurs at least.

A couple of things annoy me with him, though. I think he is becoming too selfish. Today he should have passed the ball to Chadli on his chance in the second half. I know strikers want to score, but it is more important that the team scores. Play for the team, not for yourself. If a team mate has a bigger chance of scoring, you pass the ball.

He also strays offside too easily. It is one thing to make a run and get caught marginally offside, but on too many occassions he is standing is an offside position without making any effort to get onside. He is starting to become a bit Defoe-ish.

Agreed. It's essentially a run of 5 games where he's only scored once. A "run" like that is essentially inevitable.

He's stilling playing well, looking sharp and getting into scoring positions.

despite the cobblers spouted by va va lady garden I have no issue with the one on one, I'm not sure he ever had the ball out of his feet enough to pass until he'd gone back to the right at which point only the shot was really on

Agreed. He also has Hart right up next to him, not exactly an easy situation to know what's going on around him and if a pass is on or not...

despite the cobblers spouted by va va lady garden I have no issue with the one on one, I'm not sure he ever had the ball out of his feet enough to pass until he'd gone back to the right at which point only the shot was really on
I think it was as easy for him to pass as it was to go right and try to round the keeper. It is difficult to dribble from virtually a standstill, especially when you are a big guy and not explosive on the first couple of yards.

Anyway, it is not an isolated incident.

I think he is trying to hard and being a little more greedy. i know some people say being greedy is good for a striker but i think its all gonad*s.

I think it was as easy for him to pass as it was to go right and try to round the keeper. It is difficult to dribble from virtually a standstill, especially when you are a big guy and not explosive on the first couple of yards.

Anyway, it is not an isolated incident.

to pass you have to take your eye of the ball and have a look, I don't think he ever really had the ball under enough control to take his eye off it in this case

Back