• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I try not to use the word willy-nilly, but today.

Tottenham Legend Status Official

Yes, the opposition fans will still bleat on that he has no trophies. Let them. Granted for most it matters, for some it is not the be-all and end-all. If I was good enough to play for my hometown team, any cups would just be a bonus, I would just treasure playing for my Town

What a wonderful, wonderful player and role model.

Hopefully we can tie him down for another four years - he deserves every penny - and we can win him a few pots.

Yes, the opposition fans will still bleat on that he has no trophies. Let them. Granted for most it matters, for some it is not the be-all and end-all. If I was good enough to play for my hometown team, any cups would just be a bonus, I would just treasure playing for my Town

Just win the cl and shut them all up.

In my mind the fact Kane has no team trophies and has never played in a trophy winning machine makes his achievements all the more impressive.

Absolutely brilliant player. The best. I actually felt very emotional seeing him score that goal today. Seeing history being made by one of the best ever goalscorers.
I feel privileged to have been there to witness it today. And even better that it was a first half goal so in front of the Paxton where I sit.
Absolute legend.
Well done Harry! We are lucky to have you.

Whether he stays or goes no complaints, he has given his all for this club and been absolutely elite.

I just pray that sharing this special personal achievement in front of all the adoring fans and teammates could just sway him to stay here and be a one club man. Fingers crossed….

Remember last home match of the season May 2021 and he did that lap of honour round the ground, and we thought it was going to be his last home game in a Spurs shirt.
Seems a lifetime ago now

Now go and get the 300...this season would be nice :)

Only just discovered that Shearer’s 260 PL record doesn’t cover the previous 23 goals of his career, in the old Division 1. Rather cheapens things if Harry were to score 261-282 :/

Whenever I have seen him this season he has demonstrated football intelligence. He has a touch of the Sheringham's about him. He is not a flashy player, but is generally solid, doing the simple thing. Worth persevering with, I think to see if he can move to the next level. NYSpur, 20 Mar 2014
And 9 years on ....

Back