• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

I hope we dont have to sell a player before we can bring someone in tbh. That policy would be a hinderance, we need to start acting like one of the big boys everything is in place now. Get our targets in then shift the deadwood.....

I don’t see us selling a first 11 player and Toby wasn’t one last season (yeah most of us would have him in)

If someone wants to buy a squad player say Nkodu then the club has a decision to make

I don’t see us selling a first 11 player and Toby wasn’t one last season (yeah most of us would have him in)

If someone wants to buy a squad player say Nkodu then the club has a decision to make
Yeah, I thought you was saying something different to that sorry....

Yeah, I thought you was saying something different to that sorry....

No not at all

Our issue is our first 11 is arguably as good as anyone’s

Our backs up players are arguably too but clearly we need back up players as a good as first team ones

The challenge we also have is the English players ruling which weirdly we seem to be the club hurt the most despite providing half the national side (makes that rule look stupid)

It’s why I think we would be all over Zaha if he was available as he ticks a lot of boxes

Similarly if we did sell Toby we would be all after Maguire even if he cost more

I'm not overly bothered about this signing, however it would be so very us if this deal fell apart now they have new owners. I would however imagine that Grealish himself already has his head here, if negotiations have gone as far as rumoured.

chatting to a villa fan on Facebook just now (ex colleague) the rumour was they couldn’t sell him until the sale had gone through for the club ... period of freeze during due diligence

He fully expects him to be in a spurs shirt next week

chatting to a villa fan on Facebook just now (ex colleague) the rumour was they couldn’t sell him until the sale had gone through for the club ... period of freeze during due diligence

He fully expects him to be in a spurs shirt next week
Popping down JJB Sports? Bet he doesn’t buy the 2nd or 3rd kits!!!

According to steve Bruce we would have to pay mega money now because of new investment

Deal dead

This deal reminds me of the Barkley one, I wasn’t excited about it initially but had conditioned myself for it being a minimum level of the signing we would make it that particular window and thought Poch would improve another young English player who was keen to join the ‘project’ and then when it fell through feeling like we’d missed out on an opportunity!

Thierry Henry already rumoured to be on their shortlist. Looks like they've got yet another knowledgeable and supremely qualified owner.
Just read he’s quit Sky :D..tbh I’m pleased to see some ex players go into management rather than just take the easy punditry option. I’d far rather hear the opinion of a manager on how a game is shaping up than a player.

Back