• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

googbye top 4

if we don't make top 4 this year we are fudged, with Jose back at Chelsea next year that's the top 3 sown up, seeing as we are incapable of finishing above arsenal due to the intergalactic anti spurs bias it's all over

might as well shut the club down now

Because we're still in with a good chance of getting into the top four.

If the players are anything like some fans then yes, we have already lost. We can only hope that their mental strength is better than yours.

Yes, the irony of all those talking about the players bottling it.

You lot need to lighten up. We only deserve what we get.

Plenty of games still to play for all.

Considering this is a season under a new manager and new spine to the team, I'm still incredibly happy.

the one good thing about this is I can safely bet all my money on arsenal every week with no fear of losing, I got 4 to 1 on them when a goal down earlier, I reckon I'll have my mortgage paid off by the end of the season

Its the sort of thing Arry pulled off. He had a way of taking away pressure from players and getting them to perform in these type of 'cup final' games.

A lot will depend on our fitness especially Bale and Lennon, but will of course also depend on other teams results. Now we're focused solely on our remaining PL games, we'll be certainly be close.

4th or 5th imo.

You guys do realise that there are 6 games to go right?... To dare is to do!

Its important for us to not lose against city and chelsea. The rest will take care of itself. You mark my words!!!!

its such a fine margin again that you have to wonder what they were thinking, it could come down to just 1 goal, a draw to a win, another 3 points

hope they learn their lesson this time round and don't risk it next year

Feel pretty brick tonight to be honest.

home to Norwich was always 3 points, thats the difference between them and us, they always get the result that is expected, no unexpected loses, no unexpected victories, they are a machine

WHile wait, we look like a team with no attack , no width, a tiring midfield and we are still shipping goals for fun

remember when you wanted Man Utd to beat Chelsea in the cup, imagine having to play Chelsea tomorrow without Lennon and Bale. Although to be fair I do not give us much hope either way

I don't have to. We're not. The season ends mid-May...

Its the sort of thing Arry pulled off. He had a way of taking away pressure from players and getting them to perform in these type of 'cup final' games.

A lot will depend on our fitness especially Bale and Lennon, but will of course also depend on other teams results. Now we're focused solely on our remaining PL games, we'll be certainly be close.

4th or 5th imo.

For one short week in 2010 he did, most of the other times we fell just short.

home to Norwich was always 3 points, thats the difference between them and us, they always get the result that is expected, no unexpected loses, no unexpected victories, they are a machine

I know mate the manner of the win. Might have been 3 points on paper but it nearly weren't!

Feel pretty brick tonight to be honest.

I laughed at the result mate. 5 mins to go, you knew something would happen. That it was a pen given by a lino from 30-odd yards away is actually comedy gold. I feel sorry for Chrissy...our battle was always going to be with Chelski, and I hold firm to the optimistic belief that the season will end with ULTIMATE revenge and us in the CL at Chelski's expense...would be some partial payback right?!

Because they are cowards IMO who love to hug Messers Doom & Gloom. Of course, question them on that and they get angry...FFS...

whose getting angry on here though steff? only seen one person in this thread swear so far:p oh and that grimbsy fella was getting a little upset

I posted this thread half in fun half in truth, we are not 4th anymore so it is goodbye but also im sure we will get it back in october, chill man go to your local resturant and get some grass off the kitchen staff and have a smoke buddy;)

whose getting angry on here though steff? only seen one person in this thread swear so far:p oh and that grimbsy fella was getting a little upset

I posted this thread half in fun half in truth, we are not 4th anymore so it is goodbye but also im sure we will get it back in october, chill man go to your local resturant and get some grass off the kitchen staff and have a smoke buddy;)

I know mate, I'm getting upset!!! :)

I'm upset that so many of my fellow Yids are tossing the towel in again and again!

You're not wrong, a little weed wouldn't hurt...to be fair, a nice meal beforehand would work too...I might take the Doctor's orders!!! ;)

Because we're still in with a good chance of getting into the top four.

If the players are anything like some fans then yes, we have already lost. We can only hope that their mental strength is better than yours.

bit like the chicken and the egg thing though aint it

Think people are the way they are because of how the players have behaved in the past, you just knew some of them would come out affter we lost in the europa league and give the whole we got to focus on the league now or the season will be wasted remark, they always do it and the result is always the same.

Beer and lots of it. Tomorrow I'm going to enjoy Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Sunderland. Now there's a mess or two, just like we were 9 years ago. Then I'm going to ignore the other semi final as I did Wigan - Millwall today and will with the final later as well. Not bothered in the slightest about what happens there.

Was nice being there for a few months, felt good but as the season comes to an end we have to take our end of season position. Not blaming anyone or anything for this, see you again in october.:lol:

I'd rather we were 5th all season and chasing Arsenal and Chelsea rather than being ahead of one of them for most of the season and ahead of both of them at times only to fall at the final hurdle yet again. Doesn't seem to matter who the manager is or who the players are, we still have a weak mentality, hence the poor record in penalty shootouts and 6 recent FA cup semi final defeats in the last 20 years!

I'm not waving the white flag, I just can't see us finishing in the top 4. Call it pessimism/waving the white flag all you want, I really don't care. I can't make myself think that we will finish in the top 4 if I don't believe it. I'm going to the Southampton game in a few weeks, doesn't mean I won't get behind the team. All these eternal optimists on the board, it doesn't make you better fans just because you want to ignore our recent history of falling short at the end of the season.

Why do those ****s ALWAYS come good at the end of the season? Doesn't matter how brick they've become recently. The fact that they could get 3rd again shows just how weak the premier league has become since Ronaldo left. I predict we will go into the last game of the season a point behind Arsenal again, they will get some outrageous luck that grants them victory. But it's unforgivable to think that we could potentially throw another lead over them away.

I laughed at the result mate. 5 mins to go, you knew something would happen. That it was a pen given by a lino from 30-odd yards away is actually comedy gold. I feel sorry for Chrissy...our battle was always going to be with Chelski, and I hold firm to the optimistic belief that the season will end with ULTIMATE revenge and us in the CL at Chelski's expense...would be some partial payback right?!

Revenge over Chelsea, after last season, would be amazing yes.

Back