• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

googbye top 4

He's not allowing us to be as competitive as we should be, ever since his investment company went down the pan. He's been getting more and more involved lately, Harry pretty much said it was him who made the decision to sack him, not Levy. Whilst you could say that was a good decision, he's supposed to be in the background and leaving the running of the club to Daniel Levy. The club has a net spend of practically zero over the last five seasons, it shouldn't be that way for a company with a £150m turnover and relative sensible wage structure.

We have spent about £50 million on a new training centre and our investment in the new stadium is in the tens of millions bracket as well. Not all of that has been financed through loans.

We can still qualify for top four, there is only 1 point between us Chelsea and Arsenal. I wonder why people are getting so worked up after Arsenal beat Norwich (a team they were expected to). Lose to Everton (a possibility) and they will be one point ahead with us having a game in hand. Its still all to play for.

Christ,

What a bunch of cowards!
Not man enough to take disappointment when it 'might' actually happen and would rather try and 'bring themselves down early'...well all i can say is, YOU do that, YOU take the cheap route out but leave the rest of us who actually realize the season ends in mind-fudging-May right out of your weird games please!

The lily-livered weak-kneed raising of a small white flag by some is embarrassing. And some here complain about other club's supporters...

At one point in the season, hadn't our last 5 Premiership losses all come after Europa League games?

We prioritised Europe over Top 4 and this is where it has got us.

Not over yet of course, but if we do miss out the Europa League will be to blame.

We can still qualify for top four, there is only 1 point between us Chelsea and Arsenal. I wonder why people are getting so worked up after Arsenal beat Norwich (a team they were expected to). Lose to Everton (a possibility) and they will be one point ahead with us having a game in hand. Its still all to play for.

Because they are cowards IMO who love to hug Messers Doom & Gloom. Of course, question them on that and they get angry...FFS...

This fudging sucks, we were expected to finish above arsenal this season!!!!!!! when the hell will we ever finish above them?? stupid levy sold modric and never replaced him! who the hell is dumbele and holtby is crap he has adjusted yet and is useless!! those ****s will finish 3, up to us to battle against chelski!

I am.

Levy for his transfer policy

Indeed, his inability to buy a quality striker sucks. And to make things worse we have Dempsey. Holtby and Sig whose best position is behind a striker and are all bought in and played out of their natural positions. I really like Sig but he is just doing a job on the left flank but that is never ever his natural position. It is pathetic that we have just one natural right winger at the club and one natural left winger (who does not even play there these days)

100% agree.
yes, its dissapointing to have once had a 7 point advantage over arsenal which has now gone, but we are atill well in the race for a top 4 spot.
this is fully reflected by the markets, we are still 40% to finish top 4.
its an absolute joke that there are some people who are acting like its all over now. if i remember correctly, when we were 4 points above arsenal, i think the bookies still only had us at around 60% to finish top 4 anyways. so our situation isnt too different imo. we are still completely in the race for a top 4 spot.

Ah, i was hoping we'd wait to assign blame until after the season had actually finished.

WHile wait, we look like a team with no attack , no width, a tiring midfield and we are still shipping goals for fun

remember when you wanted Man Utd to beat Chelsea in the cup, imagine having to play Chelsea tomorrow without Lennon and Bale. Although to be fair I do not give us much hope either way

100% agree.
yes, its dissapointing to have once had a 7 point advantage over arsenal which has now gone, but we are atill well in the race for a top 4 spot.
this is fully reflected by the markets, we are still 40% to finish top 4.
its an absolute joke that there are some people who are acting like its all over now. if i remember correctly, when we were 4 points above arsenal, i think the bookies still only had us at around 60% to finish top 4 anyways. so our situation isnt too different imo. we are still completely in the race for a top 4 spot.

Sure we are in the race, but would you bet your hard earned cash on us to finish 4th? I would not

WHile wait, we look like a team with no attack , no width, a tiring midfield and we are still shipping goals for fun

remember when you wanted Man Utd to beat Chelsea in the cup, imagine having to play Chelsea tomorrow without Lennon and Bale. Although to be fair I do not give us much hope either way

Because we're still in with a good chance of getting into the top four.

If the players are anything like some fans then yes, we have already lost. We can only hope that their mental strength is better than yours.

Back