• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

I hope Alderweireld is not still in our starting XI in 18 months.

Also hope we manage to get a tune out of Ndombele.
If we signed Toby on a much improved contract then we are idiots and deserve everything coming to us.
Looking at the CB options I think one of Jan or Toby has to be around for this season and next as Sanchez and Foyth are ?
If you think if Toby and Jan left in the summer, we'd be desperate for new blood.
Perhaps Dier can give up on trying to come back as a DCM and fully focus on CH....if it works it might save money and one less on the urgent list??

I hope Alderweireld is not still in our starting XI in 18 months.

Also hope we manage to get a tune out of Ndombele.

Toby has signed a contract so he'll be around in 18 months time. Agree about Ndombele - however the players which I included I think are more or less guaranteed to be in our starting line-up then whereas Ndombele's career hasnt really started at spurs yet

Looking at the CB options I think one of Jan or Toby has to be around for this season and next as Sanchez and Foyth are ?
If you think if Toby and Jan left in the summer, we'd be desperate for new blood.
Perhaps Dier can give up on trying to come back as a DCM and fully focus on CH....if it works it might save money and one less on the urgent list??
I'd say Dier is almost certain to end up back there. He's not mobile enough to be 1 of 2 in CM's anymore but we would defo still benefit from his leadership.

I've no problem with signing him, just not on a much better contract. He is in decline and even at a bargain price couldn't get a better offer. We held the cards on this one IMHO.

Toby has signed a contract so he'll be around in 18 months time. Agree about Ndombele - however the players which I included I think are more or less guaranteed to be in our starting line-up then whereas Ndombele's career hasnt really started at spurs yet

Hopefully as an older head in reserve rather than a starting XI

Back