• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

He may well have done. I remember it first coming up a few years back in an interview given by Donna Cullen when the new stadium was being built.
View attachment 16480

Found this in the mirror.

But it is understood that Spurs paid the highest bonuses in the division - something that Levy has now seemingly confirmed in the meeting.

The Supporters' Trust secretary Peter Haine brought up the subject of the bonuses paid to players at the club.

The minutes of the meeting read: "Peter Haine mentioned the bonus payments, also. It was felt the bonus structure and incentives should also be considered when discussing players wages as they comprised a significant part of the monies and are the most generous of any club in the Premier League."

Reading what was quoted, he doesn't say we pay the biggest bonuses just that they are competitive and one of the best payers which was kind of my point. Tottenham have taken that snippet and ran with it that we now are confirmed as paying the biggest bonuses or that the bonus structure compensate for the bigger initial wages other clubs pay. Neither of these things are known or confirmed.

I’d guess most players would prefer to have a salary competitive with their peers rather than have to rely on bonuses to make up the difference. Especially when bonuses may be dependent on how your team mates perform as well as how you perform.

Reading what was quoted, he doesn't say we pay the biggest bonuses just that they are competitive and one of the best payers which was kind of my point. Tottenham have taken that snippet and ran with it that we now are confirmed as paying the biggest bonuses or that the bonus structure compensate for the bigger initial wages other clubs pay. Neither of these things are known or confirmed.

"are the most generous of any club in the Premier League"

I suppose it's a nice relaxing time with the family for him again, might even watch our games on TV, if there's not a Harry Potter film on.

Moments yesterday when you realize this fudger is a baller ..

Actually put in a defensive shift as well. Lets see if he can stay fit for a few games

He is a good player ( imo) and he did well yesterday. IF he can stay fit ( and get a run of games for us) he could show those who doubt him are mistaken. We shall see.

There was one absolute “wow” moment in front of the Paxton but I’m b*ggered If I can remember the exact passage of play. Need to watch the game back again.
Probably the one where he went on a run, megged a player and then gave a good pass off to Johnson I think.

....The Argentina international played a crucial role in both of the first two goals for the hosts, firstly teeing up Sarr to lash in an excellent opening strike.

He then assisted the second goal with an outrageous flick in behind the Cherries defence to send Son through down the left channel, which allowed the South Korean ace to fire the ball in.

Lo Celso completed 92% (34/37) of his attempted passes and 100% (3/3) of his dribbles to go along with two key passes - both of which were rewarded with assists. This shows that he was creative and forward-thinking without being wasteful on the ball.

The 27-year-old whiz was also almost perfect defensively with a combative performance. He won 10 of his 13 ground duels to make three tackles, one interception, and one clearance, whilst no opposition player completed a dribble past him....

Attachments

• 20240101_115838.jpg
    20240101_115838.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: jrh
Back