• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Portugese outlets and 'informed figures' are now saying this is a go-er.
Considering they'd previously been reporting hold-ups and wanting him to stay, it seems pretty likely that we've got our man at last.

Im going to feel quite cheated if this one doesn't happen - been rumbling on all summer

Loads of people on the twitterverse are saying it's nearly all done. He's been removed from the Betis squad that are playing in a friendly tonight.

I loved it a lot more before sky really caught on to it's popularity. When it felt a bit more like they were actually reporting the news, rather than the total circus we see today.
I steer clear of anything Murdock related if I can (or did he sell it recently???). I see the whole thing as a bit of fun and a chance to talk gonad*s about someone we never knew existed two weeks previous.

Yeah, couldn't agree more. Coutinho and Dybala might be bigger names, but Lo Celso feels like Poch's choice and the guy that we've been scouting for the longest time. I love that he's played well as both a goalscoring 10 (Betis) and as a deeper 8 for PSG. And as unique as Eriksen and Dembele are, Lo Celso and Ndombele feel like the best men for the job.

Aside from RB, that is the most complete squad we've had at Tottenham IMO. GET IT DONE DANIEL.

-------------Lloris (32)----------
Aurier (26)---Toby (30)--Jan (32)---Rose (29)
---------------Winks (23)----------
--Lo Celso (23)------Ndombele (23)
------------Dele (23)------
---Sonny (27)-----Kane (26)------

BENCH from: Gazzaniga (27), Foyth (21), Sanchez (23), Davies (26), Sessegnon (18), Dier (25), KWP (22), Sissoko (29), Skipp (18), Lamela (27), Lucas (26), Parrott (17)

Yeah, couldn't agree more. Coutinho and Dybala might be bigger names, but Lo Celso feels like Poch's choice and the guy that we've been scouting for the longest time. I love that he's played well as both a goalscoring 10 (Betis) and as a deeper 8 for PSG. And as unique as Eriksen and Dembele are, Lo Celso and Ndombele feel like the best men for the job.

Aside from RB, that is the most complete squad we've had at Tottenham IMO. GET IT DONE DANIEL.

-------------Lloris (32)----------
Aurier (26)---Toby (30)--Jan (32)---Rose (29)
---------------Winks (23)----------
--Lo Celso (23)------Ndombele (23)
------------Dele (23)------
---Sonny (27)-----Kane (26)------

BENCH from: Gazzaniga (27), Foyth (21), Sanchez (23), Davies (26), Sessegnon (18), Dier (25), KWP (22), Sissoko (29), Skipp (18), Lamela (27), Lucas (26), Parrott (17)

Need a strong class defender as potential back up.....

Back