• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Get well soon, Stevie

From yesterday but, for those who haven't seen it, slightly more promising news:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/steve-perryman-update-110512.page?

STEVE PERRYMAN - UPDATE
Posted 15 May 2012 8:55pm

We have been informed that Steve Perryman had a better day in hospital on Tuesday. The thoughts of everyone at the Club remain with Steve and his family.

Our legendary former captain, record appearance holder and now Exeter City's Director of Football is recovering in Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, following heart surgery.

Was anyone else in the ground the night we played our last home game in the season we were down in Div 2?

Home to.....Hull I think? Took ages to score, but when we did, am sure it was the general who stuck it in. What a night. Pitch invasion at the end.........everything. Superb.

Was anyone else in the ground the night we played our last home game in the season we were down in Div 2?

Home to.....Hull I think? Took ages to score, but when we did, am sure it was the general who stuck it in. What a night. Pitch invasion at the end.........everything. Superb.

Just checked it.....yes, it was.

Those are his favourite goals - easy choice I suppose. Delighted he has made better progress over the last couple of day, but still unbelievable he is still in intensive care.

Get well soon to the best Tottenham player ever!

Yup. Was in the old enclosure. Great night and just a few days before that even better epic day at Southampton

After the doom and gloom of the weekend just gone, I've just seen this on the club website:

Steve Perryman has been transferred from intensive care to a high dependency unit as he continues to make progress in his recovery from heart surgery.

We are told that our legendary former captain yesterday enjoyed his first cup of tea since having his surgery and everyone at the Club send Steve best wishes for a speedy recovery.

[-o<

After the doom and gloom of the weekend just gone, I've just seen this on the club website:

Steve Perryman has been transferred from intensive care to a high dependency unit as he continues to make progress in his recovery from heart surgery.

We are told that our legendary former captain yesterday enjoyed his first cup of tea since having his surgery and everyone at the Club send Steve best wishes for a speedy recovery.

[-o<

That's great news! Absolute legend.

Back