• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

lIked what I saw today, would like to see him get more time. A game like todat cries out for direct penetrative play and I thought he offered it. A small ray of sunshine on an incredibly frustrating afternoon. I was close to the away fans - who were a predictable nuisance...

Around the 86th minute he got the ball from a Counter and it looked like he was gonna run the passed everyone

The lad has got pace to burn and seems to have a decent touch. He also looked up to see where to put it the few times he had a chance (sounds obvious but is rarely done)

lIked what I saw today, would like to see him get more time. A game like todat cries out for direct penetrative play and I thought he offered it. A small ray of sunshine on an incredibly frustrating afternoon. I was close to the away fans - who were a predictable nuisance...

To be fair if your from Leiceter a chance to gloat in the big smoke is not gonna be ignored

Around the 86th minute he got the ball from a Counter and it looked like he was gonna run the passed everyone

The lad has got pace to burn and seems to have a decent touch. He also looked up to see where to put it the few times he had a chance (sounds obvious but is rarely done)

I was hoping he would show some of his pace midweek against Liverpool but he did not

You must have been near us. We were in Block 10 and yes, they were getting on my nerves all afternoon....and no I didnt cry at Stamford Bridge!

good to see him in action against leicester, inventive and bold - deserves a start now.

Whilst he looks promising he seems to want to play as a natural winger (ie hogging the touchline) which causes two problems:
1) it isn't really compatible with Poch's system where the 3 behind the CF play narrowly, and was one of the reasons Lennon left
2) if he does play wide it takes up the space which Rose uses so effectively

I think he looks like he has potential but given we lack any pace whatsoever through the middle but have pace out wide in Walker and Rose, I would like to see him tried more centrally

Whilst he looks promising he seems to want to play as a natural winger (ie hogging the touchline) which causes two problems:
1) it isn't really compatible with Poch's system where the 3 behind the CF play narrowly, and was one of the reasons Lennon left

I think he looks like he has potential but given we lack any pace whatsoever through the middle but have pace out wide in Walker and Rose, I would like to see him tried more centrally
1) why did Poch buy him if he didn't want to use his natural ability

2)him and Rose can take turns pulverising that left wing, as it long as it works and creates more chances than whatever we are playing now

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

What stood out for me besides his pace was he looked where he was crossing to

Lennon used to use a stand up Cross with zero pace into the area

Nkodou seems to look where he is putting it first so it's much more threatening

Far too early to say how well he is going to do here, however his pace is going to be a asset and he seems to be confident in his own ability to take players on.

Problem is, we have no one attacking the box. There were a few times he whipped it in, with Janssen our only player in the box vs 4-5 defenders. All our other players were nicely lined up outside the 18 yard box....

Problem is, we have no one attacking the box. There were a few times he whipped it in, with Janssen our only player in the box vs 4-5 defenders. All our other players were nicely lined up outside the 18 yard box....Can't understand why Dele was subbed!

Problem is, we have no one attacking the box. There were a few times he whipped it in, with Janssen our only player in the box vs 4-5 defenders. All our other players were nicely lined up outside the 18 yard box....

I agree 100%
We seem to excel at killing the game on the edge of the area

We don't have another winger to play 4-4-2....and even if it did, it would cramp Walker and Rose who are two of our most important players

Nonsense, despite the fact that I think Rose is teh best left back in teh league it is not like he had been creating bucket loads of chances every match. When Kevin came on he caused even more problems for the defence, and Rose and Kevin seemed to work in sync

However, the thing I still struggle with about him is that he clearly wants to play very wide, hogging the touchline. That's really something which isn't suited to the Posh system (as Aaron Lennon will tell you!) and it also takes away the space which Danny Rose loves.

The problem with Lennon is at the end of his Spurs career he simply failed to deliver from the right wing, and that has continued at Everton where he has failed to hold down a position there. I would also suggest it is ridiculous to suggest he would not fit Poch's system as it was Poch that signed him. The determining factor is whether or not he has an end product. Poch knew he was signing a natural winger and he is simply another option. Heck it is common sense, why else would Poch buy a natural winger?

With Ali, Lamela and Eriksen often going through the middle a winger who can roast his full back and provide a cross into a dangerous area is a good thing

It is worth a go. The three behind the strikers should rotate and aim to beyond the striker but our wingers seem to stick.
I think for the time being he would be most effective going around the back on the right wing and occasionally cutting in to use his swinger left foot, which he seems able to.
We need to set the oppo a threat of going around the outside and make their defenders face their own goal. Otherwise, they are set and comfortable,

Back