• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

His confidence is incredible!

Great pace, control and balance. Don't know much about end product yet, but the future looks bright.

Be interesting to see how he does against Prem defenders.

Could turn out to be a steal at £10.9m

I thought we could have used his pace better today. There were several opportunities to just play it behind the defence from him to run at it. None taken.
agree with this, it puzzles me that poch who calls for quick turnarounds does not employ this tactic often enough.

Well, his PR company, as Poch has confirmed that he doesn't speak any English yet.

Hehe, exactly this. Doesn't speak a word English, yet jokes about in English on twitter. Oh, well, who cares.

He's got some speed on him, and a bit of trickery too. Seems to be an interesting guy to bring on in the last quarter of games to hit teams that are fatigued.

I thought we could have used his pace better today. There were several opportunities to just play it behind the defence from him to run at it. None taken.

From his first two appearances, it looks like he likes playing very wide, rather than through the middle so no real problem with playing it to him, but agree with the point - we dont really have any forwards like that at the moment so I guess it might take others a bit of adjustment to have that option

Bubbly! Did really well when he came on. Ironically, he needed Janssen to cross to :) I think the two of them could link up well, they should complement each other's game.

One thing I think Poch/GKN need to work on more though is how to use him better centrally. If GKN ever plays in the same team as Rose then they'll both be using the same space given how wide GKN looks like he prefers to play. Maybe playing GKN when Davies is playing is a better fit, but GKN might make Rose less effective if he stays wide

Back