• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

Feel sorry for the guys who went. Above and beyond IMHO. I just sat at home and felt despondent, they got up of the collective arses and went!

We should a commemorative medal made "I was at Wembley when Spurs.(what did we do?).........2016"

And it was freezing yesterday which made it worse.

I can deal with us losing, that is not a problem, but when you give in with a whimper like we did yesterday then it hurts.

Here was me naively thinking about the positivity that would be flowing around the club with so many people signing new contracts but I obviously got that wrong

So did many of us @NaijaSpurs

I am now looking at 5th being a good season - too many better teams for us to play as we have since City game......very sad.

Feel sorry for the guys who went. Above and beyond IMHO. I just sat at home and felt despondent, they got up of the collective arses and went!

We should a commemorative medal made "I was at Wembley when Spurs.(what did we do?).........2016"
I started watching the other games on the BT sport app on my phone, was much more entertaining than the brick that was running around in front of me.

I started watching the other games on the BT sport app on my phone, was much more entertaining than the bricke that was running around in front of me.

Understandable!

That first 15 mins was for me an all time low since?? my memory has no reference.

I was incandescent with rage. My wife even came in to lounge and said, what has happened to them (Spurs team) all?
I sat watching the whole game on my own in silence and I'm rarely silent during any football on telly. I think it was shock.

Considering how long the saga to sign him took, his pace and our issues with regards to width, I am stunned that we have not seen more of him

+1 to this.

Has he been injured recently, as he's not been playing with the U23's nor making the bench. I know the protracted transfer saga had people our end saying that without a pre-season he would take time to get up to where Poch would want him, maybe why we've not seen enough of him.

Poch seems to have not rated any of our wingers, except Lamela.
In fact, I think he is a bit suspicious of wing play.

That is probably as much a reason for GKN not playing as any.

Poch seems to have not rated any of our wingers, except Lamela.
In fact, I think he is a bit suspicious of wing play.

That is probably as much a reason for GKN not playing as any.

He made comments when we sold Lennon and Townsend that he generally doesnt play with wingers. Its why I found it odd that we signed GKN. Perhaps he thinks he can turn GKN into an inside forward

He made comments when we sold Lennon and Townsend that he generally doesnt play with wingers. Its why I found it odd that we signed GKN. Perhaps he thinks he can turn GKN into an inside forward
That's a shame.
I think it gives any team an option to drive at the opposition and if they are any good to occupy more than one of their players.

Also at Spurs we have been spoilt with some World Class wingers from Cliff Jones, Waddle, Ginola, to Lennon and Bale.

I love good wingers.

That's a shame.
I think it gives any team an option to drive at the opposition and if they are any good to occupy more than one of their players.

Also at Spurs we have been spoilt with some World Class wingers from Cliff Jones, Waddle, Ginola, to Lennon and Bale.

I love good wingers.
Not world class but these were none too shabby either - Dyson, Gilzean, Neighbour, Taylor, Villa, Galvin, Sicknote.

No chance any Chelsea player would have stayed on their feet after getting in the rea being pulled by Ivanovic - with his pace we need to teach Kevin how to fall like hazard/Costa

Back