• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Daily mail saying Spurs have had 15 mill bid for Kouyate rejected.....hohohohoho the madness is under way

he is a very good player but i can't see them selling

i think Danny boy will place bids for 10 defensive mids and 13 strikers by 6pm tonight...one or two surely have to be accepted;)

BREAKINGS NEWS

Sky sources are telling us that Chelsea winger Victor Moses will join West Ham on a season-long loan deal.

We understand Moses has also signed a new deal at Stamford Bridge.

So Adebayor deal now to wet spam gas to be perm .. Moses in on loan

Yep they won't be able to have any more loans.

Doesnt stop us doing a deal with the Pikies similar to the one we had in place with Villa though.

SSN are doing a piece on a player using Football Manager stats as a guide to the players actual skills.

What journalism.

They used it yesterday to show that Navas was a better keeper than De Gea. Had me in stitches.

Yes, it wasn't avoidable. That's why I added that second bit about fate vomiting on our eiderdowns on a regular basis - sometimes it's just ridiculously bad luck, but it happens with an unnerving frequency when it comes to us, I think. In the past decade alone, we've had Lasagnagate, 4th-without-CL, and a number of smaller disasters I could name if I cared to remember them.

I agree, we need to snap out of it. And that's partly why I get so annoyed when I see us passing up opportunities to make a stab at really succeeding at our trade, because I feel that's the best way to beat this 'sexy' curse. But we are unusually unlucky, imo - no sense beating around the bush when it comes to that fact.

I'm not a big believer in luck. To me it is an excuse that people who don't win use. Yes, outside factors can have an effect on something but you make your own luck. I guess my point is at what point do you start believing something is luck. Is Eriksen's injury bad luck? I would say so, but it's no different to what other clubs have. Some have it worse than we do. Does that mean they are more unlucky than we are? I can see that you and I are probably not going to agree on this ;).

My guess is we won't sign a striker today. We'll maybe sign an average dm. Except from the lucky vdv deal, can you guys ever remember not being disappointed at the end of deadline day? I can't, and I won't let it happen this time.

My guess is we won't sign a striker today. We'll maybe sign an average dm. Except from the lucky vdv deal, can you guys ever remember not being disappointed at the end of deadline day? I can't, and I won't let it happen this time.
Can't say I was disappointed when we signed Lloris and Dempsey or the year after when we signed Eriksen

In all the years I have supported football I have never known a fan( of any club) who is not disappointed in some way, most will always say " we need one more player".

article-3217515-2BDDBBA000000578-347_308x338.jpg

Wenger in Paris today..........look i dont want to drag up those naughty rumours and related songs of the past, but that pic does look a little weird doesnt it :)

Back