• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Someone tell please thAt lamela is gone lol .. He is staying isn't he !? Bad bad sign thT not many in if he stays

Hmmm. Kind of glad in a way as it should mean that tomorrow people will have a relevant example in their heads of what to try and avoid!!

That's hilarious. Firstly as Madrid don't get their man for once. Utd might be stuck with a keeper who probably won't play and who will go for peanuts in Jan or nothing at all in a year.

That's hilarious. Firstly as Madrid don't get their man for once. Utd might be stuck with a keeper who probably won't play and who will go for peanuts in Jan or nothing at all in a year.

Couldn't Madrid just loan him in (without a fee, if that contravenes regulations) with a forced buyout option that activates on January 1st? I think the loan market's still open to them.

It'll be a lower fee for United, obviously (given the circumstances), but it wouldn't be a complete write-off. Unless, of course, Madrid can't register any players from now until January either.

If lamela gone no where then surely Townsend on way now ... Is there any options now for lamela apart from UK side ? Shocking ..

Couldn't Madrid just loan him in (without a fee, if that contravenes regulations) with a forced buyout option that activates on January 1st? I think the loan market's still open to them.

It'll be a lower fee for United, obviously (given the circumstances), but it wouldn't be a complete write-off. Unless, of course, Madrid can't register any players from now until January either.
Who knows but I'd prefer to point and laugh.
:)

I dont think you can...and you do wonder if this was deliberate from Man Utd who clearly felt aggrieved at the whole Ramos saga.

Strange I thought the deal was amazing considering he had 1 year left on his contract.....I wonder if the person faxing back the documents to Madrid went for a quick wazz.

One minute late. Surely it's deliberate. It just have to be. 2 months with an open transfer window, and you supposedly send in a contract one minute late. Yeah, right, doesn't sound very plausible. United must've held something up for a reason.

I dont think you can...and you do wonder if this was deliberate from Man Utd who clearly felt aggrieved at the whole Ramos saga.

Strange I thought the deal was amazing considering he had 1 year left on his contract.....I wonder if the person faxing back the documents to Madrid went for a quick wazz.

Remember that time we forced Madrid to take down their horribly tacky stage because we weren't letting Bale go when they wanted us to? I felt like that was Levy's cynical wazz at Madrid's expense, similar to this one. :p

One minute late. Surely it's deliberate. It just have to be. 2 months with an open transfer window, and you supposedly send in a contract one minute late. Yeah, right, doesn't sound very plausible. United must've held something up for a reason.

yeah LVG....

wait for it....wait for it.....ok send it now!

guarenteed to tinkle off Madrid for maximum effect.

If its one minute, it will still go through - I'm sure there is some kind of leeway to accommodate something so tight. Especially in the world of law suits

Man Utd are saying everything was sent in time. Should be enough to send the transfer form in time IMO, all the additional stuff can be forwarded later. It's not like it has to be ratified tonight.

This is the second f*ck up (if true) that I've seen today ......... paperwork wasn't faxed through on time.

I bloody hate last-minute dealing. I'm baffled why clubs seem so fond of it.
If it happens to Spurs, you will be the first to call it 'sexy'.

Hate that word.

Back