• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Re: Transfer Rumours

Maybe but he's also younger so has even more time to improve. I don't think it's to do with prem experience though...i just think he has the ingredients needed for a top class striker.

West Brom used him from the bench a lot last season, I think that helped him settle in the league.

I think that they are both good players who could do a job for us.

Re: Next Spurs Manager v.2

Well I want Garay, but alongside Vertonghen not instead of him. I don't see why we're all obsessed with replacing our best/good players on this board, why can't we keep them and replace the poor ones? I don't think any of those are quicker than Vertonghen by the way and I don't see it as a critical quality as long as the team is set up right. The likes of Cahill, Terry and Mertesacker have been amongst the best in the league this season but none are quicker than Vertonghen imo.

Well he's right footed so I don't think rcb would be a problem for him.

Lovren was poor at Lyon and never lived up to the hype which is why he was sold. But he has been good this season, wouldn't want him though. I'd take Garay. Or Otamendi

Well he's right footed so I don't think rcb would be a problem for him.

Tbh mine was a question as i don't definitely know for sure. I have seen him play on the left side CB before which is why i asked if that's his regular position.

If left sided is his regular position i'd rather not sign him tbh (even though i haven't seen him much at all to comment).

Does anyone seriously think Chelsea would sell Lukaku to us?

yes.

I think mourinho has some sort of issue with him and is the sort of guy that would say '**** it sell him to anyone'. He doesn't seem to particularly care much about rivalries and who he sells too tbh.

yes.

I think mourinho has some sort of issue with him and is the sort of guy that would say '**** it sell him to anyone'. He doesn't seem to particularly care much about rivalries and who he sells too tbh.

I'd love it if they did but I think they see us as too much of a rival.

Well I want Garay, but alongside Vertonghen not instead of him. I don't see why we're all obsessed with replacing our best/good players on this board, why can't we keep them and replace the poor ones? I don't think any of those are quicker than Vertonghen by the way and I don't see it as a critical quality as long as the team is set up right. The likes of Cahill, Terry and Mertesacker have been amongst the best in the league this season but none are quicker than Vertonghen imo.

Because Vertonghen is seemingly off so there is no reason why we shouldn't talk about how to survie after he leaves.

I don't want us signing more crocks, Richards has played about as much as Kaboul in the past two seasons. I don't know how much of a transition it is between lcb and rcb but seeing as Garay is actually right footed, it can't be that big a deal. I just want us to keep hold of our better players for once and add to them, yet it seems like we'd be happy to see the likes of Lloris or Vertonghen go whilst keeping someone like Aaron Lennon. I don't get it, I really don't.

I heard that he got all billy big ******** after half a season playing for Emirates Marketing Project

That's what is sitting at the back of my mind - can't remember any specifics though.

Didn't actualy realise Bony has 15 in the league this season, I think he's perhaps more refined than Lukaku but that's probably down to age and experience.

Well he rejected City's offer of a new contract in order to get more games elsewhere. That tells me that he's at least got his priorities in order.

Back