• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

So his transfer pretty much breaks us even on transfer dealings can't wait to spend the 50mill Lewis Liam tomorrow you've all been going on about! Gonna be fun times!! Oh wait...

BTGyJB_IMAAh2kt.jpg

:-&

Re: Gareth Bale

No good without a youtube vid of him. I'm pretty sure most people on here have no idea who he is.

Gutted to see him go. A talent like his is rare I hope the small minded fans on here do not turn their noses up if we ever have the chance to re-sign him. Frankly if you hold that opinion we will never sign anyone. Best of Luck Gareth. Oh and I really doubt Ozil will go from RM to ****.

Gutted to see him go. A talent like his is rare I hope the small minded fans on here do not turn their noses up if we ever have the chance to re-sign him. Frankly if you hold that opinion we will never sign anyone. Best of Luck Gareth. Oh and I really doubt Ozil will go from RM to ****.

I don't like that pic, it hurts. But I would absolutely love to have him back some day. My main fear is that he may well end up at ManU/Cty, Chelsea or worse!

Re: Gareth Bale

At least the fee hasnt come down

Greg Stobart
‏@gstobart
I'm reliably informed fee for Bale is £86m/€100m and not the £78m/€91m briefed by Real Madrid a couple of days ago #THFC #RMCF

David Hytner ‏@DaveHytner 3m
€100m [£86m] #bale

Caulker for £9 mill and Gareth for £86 mill same thing. Neither are worth it and you can't turn that down.

I am a grown man and I almost shed a tear when the news became official but business is business.

Does anybody else remember Levy violently biting his nails when the cameras caught him today? I thought that he was still undecided but obviously he had made his decision and was worried about the reaction.

Last edited:
SSN interview with Bale agents - Confirmed negotiations started 110 days ago... Missing champions league place was an issue. Press release took 2 hours to negotiate. Medical still not done. One agent said he loves Levy, other said he is hard hard work..

Bale looking forward to playing with Ronaldo, admires him very much blah blah..

Liar.
Between the agent and Madrid maybe, but not between the agent and the club.

SSN interview with Bale agents - Confirmed negotiations started 110 days ago... Missing champions league place was an issue. Press release took 2 hours to negotiate. Medical still not done. One agent said he loves Levy, other said he is hard hard work..

Bale looking forward to playing with Ronaldo, admires him very much blah blah..

Just goes to he would probably would have ****ed off even if we got champions league. You know I'm really not mad that Gareth left for a bigger club. How could I be, we've had 7 players already this season do the same for us. I'm mad because in the end the bad guys got what they want. Real Madrid is the most classless club I've ever seen and I sincerely hope every fan, player, staff member etc. of that piece of **** club steps on a lego.
I'm a Barcelona fan now.

Just goes to he would probably would have ****ed off even if we got champions league. You know I'm really not mad that Gareth left for a bigger club. How could I be, we've had 7 players already this season do the same for us. I'm mad because in the end the bad guys got what they want. Real Madrid is the most classless club I've ever seen and I sincerely hope every fan, player, staff member etc. of that piece of **** club steps on a lego.
I'm a Barcelona fan now.

Same s*** different package

Back