• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I think it is very crucial for us to keep Bale if we want to progress. Regardless of how much money other clubs offer for him, we should not sell him unless he demands to leave. We really cannot replace a player of his quality because there are not many players like him in world football now. I think you can count with 1 hand the number of players who are better than him now. Also, if we let him go, that will discourage other players froml from joining us and demotivate our current players.

I agree, and if you look at our history of selling our best players (Carrick, Berba, Modric) it's always been either because of a contract situation (2 years left, refusing to sign an extension) or because of the player demanding a move and being willing to be a complete dingdong about it. Or a combination of the two.

[video=youtube;60fqp2rLUR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fqp2rLUR4[/video]

:)

Why would he want to leave, we're the best club in the land. He'll probably go abroad in the next few years, but I can't blame him for that.

Pundits already trying to get Bale to another club ](*,)

Former Wales midfielder Robbie Savage on Final ScoreTottenham 1-0 Sunderland

"Gareth Bale's goal was world class today, again. He does not want to be scoring goals like that in the Europa League, he needs to be doing that in the Champions League.

"What a statement it would be from the Manchester United board to buy Bale for new manager, David Moyes."

Really hope he signs a new contract in the coming weeks - otherwise we will be hearing brick like for the whole summer

Will be a frustrating summer of rumours for sure, but I think we will keep him for next season if we show ambition and improve the squad further. We do have a great group of players in the club, who are mostly all young and hungry. Not to mention a young and hungry manager! Keep the group together, add two-three quality additions, and get Sandro back, and we will have a great season to look forward to.

"Gareth Bale's goal was world class today, again. He does not want to be scoring goals like that in the Europa League, he needs to be doing that in the Champions League.

"What a statement it would be from the Manchester United board to buy Bale for new manager, David Moyes."

Really hope he signs a new contract in the coming weeks - otherwise we will be hearing brick like for the whole summer

I wouldn't pay much attention to what Robbie fudging Savage says :lol:

Even if Bale states he will never play for any other club than Spurs, we will have to endure rumours, speculation and unsubstantiated opinio about his future until August 31st. Probably even longer. Thats how it works, Im afraid...

772231916.gif

Arse have shown that its possible to keep losing your best players but still compete for a top 4 place

we lost Modric, but this season we have more points than last. If we lose Bale, we will have more than 70 mill to spend and im sure we will buy the players to fight for the top 4 again

if he does leave, then what a way to leave....fcuking stunning goal

Fantastic goal, what a way to end the season for Bale.

We'll be desperate to keep him I think, hope he's happy staying around despite the speculations that will come this summer.

I'm normally not big on "showing intentions in the transfer market", but perhaps this season there could be something to it. Get a couple of players in that Bale would love playing alongside, show that we're working hard to keep moving forward.

I hope Bale goes for a big sum. Our current generation is not good enough but if Bale pays for some of our stadium, in 10-20 years we could be a force.

Back