• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Bale: "Nice to sign the season off with great goal in the last minute. We fought hard this season. Team and management have been great. We're a young squad. We'll pick ourselves up and come back again stronger next season"

=D>=D>=D>

He will stay that I have no doubt but he needs to be playing with better players IN MY OPINION. He has carried us this season and he will need better players upfront for him to become even more effective and brutal.

I think he's off tbh. Can't see him demanding or even asking for a move, but let's be honest, if Bayern or Barca come in for him, do you really think he'll say no? I wouldn't blame. Would you rather play in a team that has a strikeforce potentially of Lewandowski and Gomez or Adebayor or Defoe?

There's a good chanch he will never play in a World Cup or Euros, which means he needs to be playing in the CL

Bale: "Nice to sign the season off with great goal in the last minute. We fought hard this season. Team and management have been great. We're a young squad. We'll pick ourselves up and come back again stronger next season"

I am incredibly confident he will stay. He has every reason to. Also i think Levy will give AVB as much support as he possibly can. After the game the camera panned on him and Levy had a genuine look of disappointment that we hadn't qualified, but i am sure this will spur him on to be proactive and make the sales we need to push on as a team.

He will stay that I have no doubt but he needs to be playing with better players IN MY OPINION. He has carried us this season and he will need better players upfront for him to become even more effective and brutal.

I agree we need more clinical options upfront, but of the two, I'd keep Ade over JD...

I agree we need more clinical options upfront, but of the two, I'd keep Ade over JD...

That I dont know - of the two it depends who we can sell I think. I think there would be more takers for Defoe than Ade - clubs like Sunderland maybe or Fulhams maybe. Id keep Defoe over Ade because he has shown FAR more than Ade.

What is for certain is better quality up front and maybe one more player in the middle with maybe a couple of squad players especially on the wings.

The thing is with Bale, if he isnt ont he left we have no one, BAE is lumbered there having to hoof it as he has no one in front - Dempsey wanders about and BAE becomes far les effective as a result.

I can see he will be the captain next season if he stays , considering both Dawson and Parker would probably not feature as much as this season.

That I dont know - of the two it depends who we can sell I think. I think there would be more takers for Defoe than Ade - clubs like Sunderland maybe or Fulhams maybe. Id keep Defoe over Ade because he has shown FAR more than Ade.

What is for certain is better quality up front and maybe one more player in the middle with maybe a couple of squad players especially on the wings.

The thing is with Bale, if he isnt ont he left we have no one, BAE is lumbered there having to hoof it as he has no one in front - Dempsey wanders about and BAE becomes far les effective as a result.

All fair points for sure...will be interesting to see what happens, I suspect AVB has it all planned but whether it can happen as he wants it or not will be the question...

All fair points for sure...will be interesting to see what happens, I suspect AVB has it all planned but whether it can happen as he wants it or not will be the question...

Then it comes back to two people, or one man whichever way you wanna look at it, and their ambitions for the club.

Levy (and Lewis - if you wanna include him)

Pundits already trying to get Bale to another club ](*,)

Former Wales midfielder Robbie Savage on Final ScoreTottenham 1-0 Sunderland

"Gareth Bale's goal was world class today, again. He does not want to be scoring goals like that in the Europa League, he needs to be doing that in the Champions League.

"What a statement it would be from the Manchester United board to buy Bale for new manager, David Moyes."

Really hope he signs a new contract in the coming weeks - otherwise we will be hearing brick like for the whole summer

Listened to this **** on the drive home, all he did was say Bale simply has to leave no matter what was said by the callers, the bloke is a bell-end

Listened to this **** on the drive home, all he did was say Bale simply has to leave no matter what was said by the callers, the bloke is a bell-end

The Beeb's version of Adrian Durham...won't listen to him...it's his job to wind-up just like he did on the pitch. Ask Justin E!!!

I think he will stay another year, but if we want any chance of keeping him past that then top 4 isn't enough next season, we need a serious tilt at the title.

I think he's off tbh. Can't see him demanding or even asking for a move, but let's be honest, if Bayern or Barca come in for him, do you really think he'll say no? I wouldn't blame. Would you rather play in a team that has a strikeforce potentially of Lewandowski and Gomez or Adebayor or Defoe?

There's a good chanch he will never play in a World Cup or Euros, which means he needs to be playing in the CL

He'll give us one more year at least; the interview HE gave suggests that at least. Do you think Bayern or Barca will really offer 50M plus? Only Madrid would and they are on shaky ground with finances and turmoil in a mangerial sense

He'll give us one more year at least; the interview HE gave suggests that at least. Do you think Bayern or Barca will really offer 50M plus? Only Madrid would and they are on shaky ground with finances and turmoil in a mangerial sense

Bayern absolutely, they have the financial clout. They just paid nearly €40m for Javi Martinez so I don't see them having a problem spending £50m on Bale.

Bayern absolutely, they have the financial clout. They just paid nearly €40m for Javi Martinez so I don't see them having a problem spending £50m on Bale.
This.
But, they have brought gotze for huge money and looks like lewandowski.
They are well run, so I'm not sure they would do bale as well unless they sell 3/4 for good money.
Even then, it depends who as bale will want to make sure there is space in the squad for him.
Bale is smart enough to know sitting on the bench is no good for him.

Man u are likely to try and replace Rooney with him imo.

At this point in his career I don't see Bale going abroad. He seems like someone who is fairly family oriented, and would be reluctant to give up his support network in this country/Wales -especially with a young baby in the family.

If he goes anywhere I think it is most likely to be Man U, given the Wales connection through Ryan Giggs.

They also paid 37m Euros for Goetze and are likely to also Lewandowski. They ahve clout but buying Bale as well, would probabaly be too much even for them

Back