• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

He's amazing, another unbelieveaBale goal. We need him next season, but the defence needs to improve, and the midfield to do a better job protecting them.

I'd love him to stay as we are pedestrian without him, he is the spark - we are not a 1 man team but we are 10+1 with GB.

even if he does decide to stay for at least one more year, it's going to be a nightmare this summer window. The media will be linking him out somewhere every day...

One more season please and if only he could make another BIG step up next season to replicate his improvement for this season.

Last season he was good, this season he has been sensational.

I think he will stay.
Madrid would be a mistake.
Man u would have been the option, but without fergie I think it may be a poor choice

AVB on Bale: "I've told you this 100 times, he's staying, that's the information I've had from the top."

AVB on Bale: "I've told you this 100 times, he's staying, that's the information I've had from the top."

I like it when AVB gets impatient in interviews, he gets that "oh for fudges sake, this again?" expression on his face and tone in his voice.

He's gone. As long as we get top money for him who cares, it's not like we're not used to it.

His goals deserve champions league football. If Arsenal strengthen this summer I reckon he is off to madrid, Levy would not sell him to united.

I think he will stay, but I'd love to see it announced in the next fortnight that he's signed a new deal and that he's happy to be here. Daniel needs to get this rolling fast, along with signings of intent.

Bale: "Nice to sign the season off with great goal in the last minute. We fought hard this season. Team and management have been great. We're a young squad. We'll pick ourselves up and come back again stronger next season"

Back